The answers to life's deepest questions can be found in our dreams once we learn to work with the images and symbols that are a part of our dreams.

Best Answer

I think I am given directions/instructions in my dreams. Messages from the man above....just wish I could remember them all....

Best Answer

The thought also crossed my mind.. In my opinion, certain dreams may be an indication of a rather specific situation you find yourself in, and you don't know where to turn to. I'm a dreamer, and although I don't let my dreams decide my fate, I have certainly learned valuable lessons over and over inside my dreams.
I am also convinced that *these* aren't merely just formed by your own subconscious, but being sent to us from -as you say, the Man above.

Best Answer

I believe some dreams really are "just dreams", perhaps constructed from subconscious thoughts. However, I do believe some dreams may be of supernatural nature. I'm convinced.

Best Answer

A dream is just your subconscious making up stories (it never sleeps).

Best Answer

I believe dreams is the subsconience mind reflexing on things that have happened in your life.

Best Answer

Hope!<br />
But like the lesson! That's where the hope gone wrong i think.

Best Answer