gun, but the black guy -who is still sober because he's the designated driver for his group of friends and was just stepping outside to make a phone-call- sees the drunken white guy pulling his weapon and punches the white guy in the face, knocking him out cold. The black guy goes into the bar to get the manager who takes possession of the white guy's gun. Police arrive and the black guy attempts a plea of self-defense but is arrested anyways and later convicted of aggravated assault. Why is it that in Florida a white guy who guns down a car-full of black teens, then leaves the scene of the crime faces no penalty, but a black guy who throws a punch to keep from being shot by a drunken white guy is sent to prison?
CartoonishSuperVillainy CartoonishSuperVillainy 36-40, M 7 Answers Feb 9 in Community

Racism? Or misinterpretation of law?

Best Answer

Police abuse their roles often, not all are like this, but sadly, more and more of them are either being forced to act this way, or choosing to. Our whole world is totally corrupt.

Best Answer

That is a total travesty of justice if that is really what happened. Weren't there any witness' to back up his story ?

Best Answer

Because whites are evil. They were recently created by satan. They have a strong hatred and envy for black people because we are God's chosen people.

Best Answer

No we arent created by satan... In Finland most of the black people here act homeless to get free money, but some of you guys have a legal job and I respect that :). I dont get it why can we live in peace...

Best Answer

*I dont get it why we cant live in peace...

Best Answer

White guy, police informant. Must protect them. Florida is messed up!

Best Answer

To clarify, this is from my own experience. Informants rule.

Best Answer

Got a reference? I googled it and I got this question as a result, that was fast :)

Best Answer

This is some delicious sauce. Do you have enough to share?

Best Answer