bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 13 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Family Struggles

voluntary work is a good way to meet people, gain people skills and be trained for free too! maybe you could do it together?

Best Answer

That's not a bad idea at all. There are places I volunteer, and I could certainly invite her along. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Best Answer

She is family, be blunt with her and tell her like it is, especially seeing that you get along with her. You're trying to help. She may get upset for a while (hopefully not start a family feud/war) but you are blood.

Best Answer

if s/he asked you directly...I think you should have just told him/her the sort of things s/he does that put people off. Being specific is important in cases where the person is unaware.

Best Answer

She expressed envy that I have some really good friends, then commented, "no one really likes me"...I hugged her and said, "that's not true," and it isn't---but I've seen her alienate people.

Best Answer

That would have been a good "in" to explain some of her hard to take habits. If you want to help now...you might mention her having said that and that you have been thinking about it.

Best Answer

Difficult to answer accurately. It depends on the person's character, his ability to listen and willingness to change ....

Best Answer

Yes, this makes sense.

Best Answer

Some people are very difficult to understand, then to convince ...

Best Answer

I wish someone would have told me sooner!

Best Answer

LOL ! ;)

Best Answer

Why bother being blunt? Just tell her that she is a real pain in the a$$ to be around. If that hurts her feelings...tough.

Best Answer