icequeen777 icequeen777 31-35 11 Answers Jun 7, 2012

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Best Answer

put it on to share....and also to know if this happened to other people?

Best Answer

Ohhhhh! There's the question. I get it now. Thank you.

Best Answer

someone ugly rich guy proposed to you right ?

Best Answer

no :) but if he does im sure i b down that road again (and thats not cause of his looks ) :)

Best Answer

you've always had a choice

Best Answer

yes i had a choice i also had young children who never would of got over a parent who commited suicide ....this stage has now passed just wanted to share :)

Best Answer

and???

Best Answer

wouldnt let me put anymore.......i was in bed and i felt someones hands around my throat and belive god gave me the choice ......i chose to live

Best Answer

who's hands were they? What are you on?

Best Answer

no actual phyical hands...just knew they were....didnt and dont take or took anything :)

Best Answer

What did you decide?<br />
Come on now, answer. What did you decide?

Best Answer

to live...... had my small children in the house and it was just us....thanks for reply

Best Answer

NO. To live? Could have knocked me down with a Bible.

Best Answer

I was really low a while back, and I prayed for the strength to continue. I honestly had lost the will to keep trying...<br />
God's response was to send a wonderful person into my life...who has no clue how their kindness brought me back from the brink. I had hoped that maybe this person would stay in my life as something more, but it was not to be. Whether they will continue in my life in another role remains to be seen, but I am very grateful that they showed up when they did...

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing. I don't think the hands around your throat were God's hands, but He probably allowed it to happen so that you would face the reality of choosing between life and death. I'm glad you survived and got through that time.

Best Answer

When i was a small child i used to pray for God to make me die because i was in a hurry to see what heaven was like.

Best Answer

aww ur time will come just enjoy ur time on earth :)

Best Answer