Whatever your choice is, why would you do that?
amyjones99 amyjones99 13-15, F 11 Answers Jun 28 in Community

I'd either watch or go for help.

Best Answer

guess I'd wonder why'd they wait until after school . . . why not just throw down in the hallway or the lunchroom or something. That's what we used to do . . .

Best Answer

i didn't wait for a hallway XD

Best Answer

B, because I hate drama. Id rather just mind my own business and do my own thing, instead of going to see a fight where people crowd around and cheer as someone else is getting beat to nothingness.

Best Answer

I would ignore it if both participants are willing, I would try to stop it if someone was being targeted. Because I wouldn't want that to be me.

Best Answer

Depends, first I ask them if its a duel. If they say yes, I call the cops because "challenging or accepting to partake in a duel is a criminal offense with a penalty of 2 years in jail" (real canadian law)<br />
If not, its a free for all and if they are weak I try to beat em both.

Best Answer

If it's some douchebags fighting I'll watch but if someone if getting beaten up badly I'll try to stop it.

Best Answer

I'm the bookie

Best Answer

option D Video Tape It From a far

Best Answer