I am asking this question to get interesting conversations to read, what about you? I think its an interesting question, answer it if you wish. Isn't this what E.P. is here to accomplish?
Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 14 Answers Feb 2, 2012

Your friend is cynical, and you're more of a realist.

Best Answer

In my life I find the percentage very high,perhaps 95%,but then my situation isnt common,Im gang stalked/community mobbed.

Best Answer

I really wouldn't want to guess that number....and considering it is adults we are talking about, everyone has done something that could in some way, shape or form be considered cruel. It's human nature, it's a part of life. There are degrees of course, from the truly heinous to the unthoughtful comment.

Best Answer

Your friend has never been to EP

Best Answer

Go on...

Best Answer

If 95% of people are cruel, then I must live in an area where the 5% live because almost all the people I know are compassionate and kind. There are a few I would call cruel. My statistics are more like 95% are kind and 5% cruel.

Best Answer

I use to believe that until I've put some years on this earth. I'm sorry to say, I have changed my mind to about 50/50, give or take. Can I move where you live, please?

Best Answer

LOL! Sure, you're always welcome...but, I'm in the suburbs in NJ. People have this thing about NJ. I don't get it!

Best Answer