Ended up trying to get her in the back of his truck. He also admitted to having a known date rape drug and said he wants to get his own way. She was sscared and said she won't do it again. Nek minit she met another guy the next day. How do I get her to see that it can be dangerous and she should be smarter....
diamondruff2011 diamondruff2011 26-30 10 Answers Oct 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Well that's always the chance you take. If she didn't learn from that experience I don't know what it will take for her to learn. Just tell her you are really concerned after what happened and you don't want anything to happen. Suggest to her that if she insists on using dating websites, that she go with LifeMates.com or a similar site where the company does background checks on the men that join. It's much safer

Best Answer

Story above.

Best Answer

only meet on her turf: places she's familiar with and know all the exits. Day time only, lunch or coffee. No dinner, no drinks on the first date (I would do first 3 dates if I hadn't had extended conversation with them first)

Best Answer

Sometimes, you just have to let other people let them hurt themselves before they can realize what they are doing.

Best Answer

It is a difficult thing these days to meet people, and the internet it becoming more and more the most common way to find someone. Granted it is not the best way, but it is easy and the rest of the world is becoming so distant with every not having time and becoming more strangers to their neighbors. So the reality sets in that the internet is the most likely place to meet people, it is becoming more unavoidable. Regardless, the same can happen if you meet in the real world or on line. That being said? People are dangerous and time need to be taken. Not saying time needs to be taken before meeting in the world, but always someplace safe with lots of public around you, both inside as well as the parking lot areas, like a local shopping mall. Bars are right out of the question until you have met a few times! Just common sense about meeting someone and taking the time to get to know about them before running off.

Best Answer

...had only one leg but ran away

Best Answer

Story above

Best Answer

A guy who did what exactly?

Best Answer

Story above.

Best Answer

who what??

Best Answer

Story above.

Best Answer

Oh. Well tell her that this dude might be connected to the other dude, and they could be plotting something horrid to get her. Tell her to just take a break off dating. What kind of person rushes into another relationship like that after that kind of situation anyway?? Also, I'd hook her up with a dude who is good and single, if you know any. I mean, it may not be a lasting relationship, but it's enough so she won't be dating just anybody. After that, there's not really much you can do if her ways are set. You have to just be there.

Best Answer