kiara95 kiara95 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 13 in Health

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I usually find peppermint tea helps me sleep.

Best Answer

2mg melatonin at bedtime. All natural.

Best Answer

Valerian, Chamomile, Melatonin are all natural sleep remedies. If you go to a naturopathic doctor they will create something that is catered to you personally.

Best Answer

Melatonin is a natural supplement that helps some people sleep. It didn't work for me, but it does work for a ladyfriend of mine. It's herbal, so may as well give it a shot.

Best Answer

melatonin is not really herbal just fyi :P

Best Answer

I heard it was. I took it once, ages ago and it didn't work for me. All I know.

Best Answer

And according to everything I'm seeing at the moment, it's considered herbal. It's in the herbal/diet supplement category as well.

Best Answer

Melatonin supplements, shutting down electronics an hour before bed and reading or relaxing in a bath with lavender epsom salts, drinking some tea or warm milk. Listening to a sound machine. Meditation. So very sorry for your tragic loss.

Best Answer

Write your feelings down, like a diary or like it's a letter to your friend. Have a good cry. Take a bubble bath. Read or watch TV until you go to sleep. Make some chamomile tea.

Best Answer

St. johns wort or valerian can be good in such instances....

Best Answer

lying down in a dark bedroom usually works for me

Best Answer