SerenityofLife SerenityofLife 31-35, F 15 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

All surgery hurts. Your friend isn't a real and true friend if they are suggesting you do anything to your body. You are fine the way you are.

Best Answer

Thanx

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

it would cost a lot of money.....would you like to keep folking out thousands and thousands of dollars for your boobs? I think you should ignore your friends advice its kind of like a subtle way of saying "your too small" or "under developed" when in reality all boobs are great

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm sorry i dont know you personally but boobs were designed for one thing and its not sexual. Your boobs are to supply antibodies and nurishment for a child when born. Boobs arent just for eye candy for boys :) so your boobs can do the job designed for em and thats what matters

Best Answer

I'm a double d, let me enlighten you on how 'fun' is it to have large breasts. <br />
Do you like cute bras? Kiss them good buy! The clothing industry doesnt associate big **** with cute bras. They only thing that's available to girls like me are the ugly, thick-strapped granny bras. I can't go to forever21 and wetseal and get all those super cute bras super cheap. I have to throw down about 30-40 bucks per bra. W0o0o0o so fun! <br />
I have extremely ****** posture because I have two heavy *** bags of flesh pullng me forward. Do you like back problems and senseless random back aches? Then big breasts are definitely for you. <br />
You know all those cute cheap tops you see in the mall? Do you like those? Fuggedaboudit! You could be a size small, but if you have huge **** you wont even fit most of F21/Wetseal/Etc larges. The clothing industry seems to think that only A/B/C cups exist. So the smaller you are chances are the more likely EVERYTHING will be advertised for YOU. You don't see any large breasted maniquins do you? <br />
Do you like going braless for those cute shirts that warrant it? Time to say goodbye to those! Large breasts NEVER look good braless with ANYTHING. Now I will admit that sense you are getting fake ones they'll probably sit up much better but the look will never be as nice as a real pair of small ones. I can't wear back out shirts because my bra strap will show and most strapless bras don't fit or support me, let alone the back out ones as well. That's yet another hoard of styles I can't wear. <br />
Maintainence. Now since you plan on getting fake ones you're goingto have to keep up with them every 10 years or so. And who nows how that's going to look down the road. Lets pretend that you're an A cup. It might be fun now to want big **** to attract men but when we're both 80 I promise you that when mine are sagging to the ground and swinging like pendulums you'll finally give your boobs the love they deserve.<br />
Lastly, do you like good hygiene? Well kiss that goodbye! Large breasts accumulate so much filth in between 24/7. You could take a shower and about 3 hours later there's already a nasty and sweaty film between your ****, especially if it's summer time. <br />
Now if you want fake breasts still because you think it's going to make you happy and you've been wanting them for years, go for it. Life is too short. Make yourself happy. But I think you should know the downside to having larger breasts and all the things you'll be giving up for them. <br />
Oh yeah when you have big ****, Large bathing suit tops fit you like a damn Small!

Best Answer

Okay already.

Best Answer

"You complained that large bathing suit tops fit toy like a damn small" as if that were a problem. My GF loves the way she fills out a bikini top as a 34DD. But yes, pretty large cup bras aren't cheap, but worth every penny

Best Answer

geez friends like that u dont need enemies who the hell is she to even say that 34c is a very good size and u wont have em on your knees when u are older<br />
hell yeah it hurts u wont even be able to wipe your *** for a week and there is a danger that it wont turn out right so think it over very carefully

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer

I hope this wasn't a love interest, that would be rude and tasteless. MY GF (58 years old, 5'2", 100 pounds) got 500cc implants that took her from a deflated 34A to a 34DD. They are gorgeous, soft and perky.Trust me when I say that I happily played with what she had and never said anything negative about her breasts. She surprised me with them. I was surprised, but also thrilled. See my story "This Guy's Viewpoint"<br />
And yes, they're are a few days of severe discomfort after the surgery. Take the painkillers they give you

Best Answer

I'm sure it does hurt when the implant stretches and rips the skin...at some point.

Best Answer

Ohhhhhhhhhhhnooooooooooooooo

Best Answer

Just tell her to shut the hell up he she says it again lol

Best Answer

Thanx

Best Answer

Don't do it, Your size is plenty. Trust me the bigger they get the more of a pain in the *** they become. There are always risks involved with that kind of surgery. I wouldn't go under the knife unless it was medically needed. If a friend said that to me I'd ***** slap them back to the China. Trust me it's not worth the pain and really they don't look good at all. But that is me. Be happy with what you have. Trust bigger isn't always better.

Best Answer

Thanx

Best Answer

I'd do a lot to be back that size.

Best Answer

WHY???????????????/<br />
Small breasts are the best

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Ignore your friend

Best Answer

Thanx

Best Answer

It's freaking surgery? What do you think? And with 34 C's your friend is an idiot...or you are for even thinking you do.

Best Answer

:( Am not idiot, I just asked for opinions.

Best Answer

Who needs friends ey?

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer

Only have one if you want to. I had to have the opposite done, it hurt for about 6 weeks and then I was fine, It has to be for you and no one else.

Best Answer