flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 9 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Umm..? No, if you avoid being friends with freaks you would essentially denying yourself the pleasure of hanging out with someone is unique and doesn't conform like some people. Plus, you only get to live once, on earth in a solid form, go to school once, and be a person once, and it shouldn't be up to them to choose how you want to live that ONE life you have, that only you have to live. So, if you choose to hang out with that one friend instead of the "Freaks" that he/she doesn't want you to hang out your only depriving you of wonderful experiences you could be having. Also, the person is not much of a friend if they can't respect your choices.

Best Answer

My friend once told me i should stop being friends with strangers and weirdors, so i pointed out that i was friends with him ;) Now its just a stupid inside joke we have :O I hope that makes sense.

Best Answer

No, they add so much spice to a "normal" life.

Best Answer

no, if you are a freak, how sad that would be, you even can't become friends with yourself :(

Best Answer

If you don't like having fun, don't be friends with freaks.

Best Answer

Some 'freak' is fun, some is plain hospitalizable... Also, and ex's ex told me a great quote, dirty but good, "don't stick your dik in crazy' either...lol...I couldnt resist...lol.

Best Answer

You should not have to ask this question.

Best Answer

No. Freaks are fun.

Best Answer

just be careful. It does not really matter if someone is a freak, what matter is if they are nice people or not.

Best Answer