Apparently he was watching nascar and made the announcement with no sense of irony whatsoever...
bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 7 Answers May 21, 2012

When I was in the car with my younger stepbrother (he's 5) he was playing with his toys, "AHH!! THE MONSTER IS COMING!!" He was saying in in Japanese, because my family is Japanese. And I was shocked to see him holding a picture of me running after his action figures

Best Answer

LOL !! ;D

Best Answer

I punched him and got in trouble with my dad..

Best Answer

Ohh, no ! ;)

Best Answer

I was in dressing room trying on some clothes...My four year old asked if he could try some on as well...When I said no...He responded in a loud voice...Mummy...why can't I try the clothes on? Is it because you have a vagina and I have a penis?????

Best Answer

OMG ! That's hysterical ! ;)

Best Answer

When i was 5 a lady my daddys boss was coming over for dinner. He told me to set the table.<br />
When she got there she said "Oh. I dont have any silver wear..." My dad kinda mad told me "Go get her silver wear." I said "But daddy. She dont need silver wear. You told me she eats like a horse. Horses dont eat with silver wear. :/" Ahhah... its funny know but it wasnt so funny when he hit me in front of her :P

Best Answer

Oh, no ! ;)

Best Answer

I said and did alot of things :P

Best Answer

I rent out the pasture area behind my house for extra income and currently there are 5 horses back there. After seeing them for the first time this spring, my 4 year old son excitedly told my ex-wife, "Dad has horse (sounded like ******) at his house."

Best Answer

ROTFL !

Best Answer

My daughter was yelling dad the Normans are at the door. And she told her teacher I just got neutered. She comes up with some good ones.

Best Answer

Funny ! ;)

Best Answer

no,respect his dream

Best Answer

LOL ! Well, now he's 7 and wants to be Batman. ;)

Best Answer

persuade him to choose one at a time for getting perfection

Best Answer