TheyWillLearn TheyWillLearn 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 22 in Community

My brothers ex and his ex best friend starting a relationship while they were still together

Best Answer

unfairly ruined my livelyhood

Best Answer

They stole your money.

Best Answer

I can't think of a good enough reason to hate someone; there are people who hate me, who wish I were dead or locked away somewhere, who show me nothing but contempt and hatred. I don't feel the same back. I think those people have issues that far extend that of myself, I think they misdirect their own anger and hate for themselves everywhere but where it rightfully belongs.

Best Answer

Best Answer

There is no good reasons for hate.

Best Answer

Hate is an emotion, something you can't control. So if someone (god forbid) slaughtered your loved ones you wouldn't feel hatred towards them?

Best Answer

Hatred is a seriously negative emotion..the only one it harms is the one harboring it.. I will not hate. If someone slaughtered my family, I would attempt to kill whomever that was..but I wouldn't carry the hate with me.

Best Answer

I suggest you read The Power of Now

Best Answer

And if you couldn't get them and they weren't caught, then what? Lol I find it pretty hard to believe you wouldn't hate this guy that slaughtered your family but okay :)

Best Answer

Who me?

Best Answer

I can say that I wouldn't hate them..what purpose does hate serve?

Best Answer

Nothing like you said but again, it's an emotion and emotions you can't control.

Best Answer

You can absolutely control your emotions. We do have something called self control...we can control emotions.

Best Answer

We can only control our actions and how we react to our emotions, not our emotions itself.

Best Answer

I can agree to disagree with you on this. We do have to power to control our emotions. :)

Best Answer

Absolutely agree.

Best Answer

Betrayal.

Best Answer

never really is one ,,they go on usually and you are the only one still dwelling in pain over the reason ,,they probably never give it a second thought ,,so you are the only one in pain over it ,so let it go ,,,it caused you enough pain to hate but to hold on to it brings more

Best Answer

True but that doesn't mean you can't feel it or shouldn't feel it.

Best Answer

Hate is such a waste of energy

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hate hurts me more than them. It has to burn right through me before it can even touch them. I cant see a good reason.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Im sure it can be justified. There is a lot of pain out there and things can be cruel. Its a powerful emotion that holds a lot over the wielder. For me I dont like that but its a very subjective matter with a lot of different answers that are right for different people.

Best Answer

I completely hear what you people are saying about harboring hate and how it hurts you more than anything but again it seems like you guys are ignoring the fact it's real and it can happen. People are trying to make me believe that if someone slaughtered their family that they wouldn't feel hate because it hurts them more than anyone, that's unrealistic and preposterous.

Best Answer

I did say it can be justified. I just think that the wielder is always the principal victim. I can see that this is something that there is many right answers on too. :)

Best Answer

too many reasons

Best Answer

Give one.

Best Answer

being welsh.

Best Answer

I said a GOOD reason sir....

Best Answer