TheyWillLearn TheyWillLearn 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 22, 2014 in Community

My brothers ex and his ex best friend starting a relationship while they were still together

Best Answer

unfairly ruined my livelyhood

Best Answer

They stole your money.

Best Answer

I can't think of a good enough reason to hate someone; there are people who hate me, who wish I were dead or locked away somewhere, who show me nothing but contempt and hatred. I don't feel the same back. I think those people have issues that far extend that of myself, I think they misdirect their own anger and hate for themselves everywhere but where it rightfully belongs.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Betrayal.

Best Answer

never really is one ,,they go on usually and you are the only one still dwelling in pain over the reason ,,they probably never give it a second thought ,,so you are the only one in pain over it ,so let it go ,,,it caused you enough pain to hate but to hold on to it brings more

Best Answer

True but that doesn't mean you can't feel it or shouldn't feel it.

Best Answer

Hate hurts me more than them. It has to burn right through me before it can even touch them. I cant see a good reason.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Im sure it can be justified. There is a lot of pain out there and things can be cruel. Its a powerful emotion that holds a lot over the wielder. For me I dont like that but its a very subjective matter with a lot of different answers that are right for different people.

Best Answer

I completely hear what you people are saying about harboring hate and how it hurts you more than anything but again it seems like you guys are ignoring the fact it's real and it can happen. People are trying to make me believe that if someone slaughtered their family that they wouldn't feel hate because it hurts them more than anyone, that's unrealistic and preposterous.

Best Answer

I did say it can be justified. I just think that the wielder is always the principal victim. I can see that this is something that there is many right answers on too. :)

Best Answer

too many reasons

Best Answer

Give one.

Best Answer

being welsh.

Best Answer

I said a GOOD reason sir....

Best Answer