AmberLovesRabbits AmberLovesRabbits 13-15, F 26 Answers Feb 8 in Embarrassing & Funny

If you like being raped/kidnapped, go ahead. If that's not really your thing, consider not doing so wonderfully retarded in the first place.

Best Answer

Wht if he is a nice guy

Best Answer

Then he wouldn't want you to meet up to suck his ****.

Best Answer

Pardon me but this is baloney and crap. No nice guy would speak to a woman like that. You are heading for real trouble if you meet him. He gave you a clear message - he wants you to suck his ----. If you go, it will not be a romantic rendez-vous.

Best Answer

NO BUT REALLY IM SERIOUS,he is 35 and lives in around me.i never seen one in real life,so im nervous

Best Answer

So...he is literally a *********?

Best Answer

Uhm i guess,but idc cuz im lonely

Best Answer

stay lonely tel u find the good guy

Best Answer

don't meet him, it isn't worth it! you've already said you're scared/nervous, if you do meet him & decide at the last minute you don't want to "suck his ****" do you think he would understand? because he won't! you'll put yourself in a situation you really don't want to be in, meet up with a guy who's going to treat you with respect :)

Best Answer

So have u seen one yet ?

Best Answer

Yes,but not in real life

Best Answer

i would say nope. nopenopenope.

Best Answer

U remind me of pewdiepie

Best Answer

I wouldn't meet him. If he speaks to you like that before you meet him, God knows how he'll treat you. Don't go. (You're kinda scared because you know this).

Best Answer

You are perfectly capable of using your own judgment whether he really is a nice guy, Amber.

So, if you decide you trust him ~ I'm sure it will be beneficial for you to suck his **** :)

Best Answer

Do it

Best Answer

If you really want to, just be careful

Best Answer

I mean its just a bj

Best Answer

it's just AID'S. don't be a fool. ur smarter than that.

Best Answer

No dont do it

Best Answer

we dont take kids serious here and we dont care what dicks you put or dont put in your mouth

Best Answer

No. Better to be safe than sorry

Best Answer

Did u do it ?

Best Answer

No,i chickened out

Best Answer

Hey Amber ~

Have you met him and sucked him yet?

If not ~ why not? ~ and when will you *uck him?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Answer

No i havent nd idk

Best Answer

I think you should............... ;)

Best Answer

Your ******* disgusting vinvicau. Leave the girl alone you old **** *********. And amber..im glad u didnt. Dont do it. Your worth more then that

Best Answer

do what you feel is right and wouldn't regret in the long run

Best Answer

Ok because that's a real 13-15 year old.

Best Answer

I am!!

Best Answer

If you do this you might regret it in a few years. I know it seems harmless but a lot of girls who were sexual at your age feel traumatized by it as adults.

Best Answer

I hope this question is a joke because it's stupid.. do it and see what happens you idiot and I mean that in a caring way idiot

Best Answer

I am serious!

Best Answer

how old r u really

Best Answer

15...i was born dec 12 1998

Best Answer

no wonder you wanna do something this stupid.. are you really concidering this? you want to end up on discovery id as a murder victim on one of those shows? are you phucking kidding me, your 15 and you wanna give a stanger a blow job.. go ahead and do it dummy

Best Answer

I doubt i'll be murdered...becuause im a sadomasochist :)

Best Answer

that dosent make any sense.. liking pain is not immunity from being killed.. kids today are just idiots

Best Answer

I like giving pain too.if he trys to kill me,ill kill him first.ive been to a psych ward...3 times in the past 5 months

Best Answer

whatever. your just alittle girl that likes to "cut" herself in order to get attention. I bet you have cut marks all over your arms and legs and when someone asks about them you say I don't wanna talk about it. I also think you have a privileged life but think her life is terrible.. ive met your kind before.. why did you even ask this question if your probably going to do it anyway

Best Answer

your just a troll pegging for attention..

Best Answer

Im poor,i hide my cuts,im unconfident and lonely :( im not a troll

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

You should tell your parents. And no, don't meet up with. That'll probably the dumbest thing you can do. And that guy should be in jail

Best Answer

go with your feelings. Scared means you are in danger. Don't do it.

Best Answer

You should Block the perv

And report him ,

Thats the problem with the mkst sites now days its full with pervs and pedo's awayting their prey don't give the bastard any attention

Best Answer