yep , sounds right , i'm surprised the gambler did that well up to 40 million , how did that happen ? , but i do understand losing it all , at Texas Holdem on Facebook i made up to a few million then lost it , i had to start from Zero a few times now , but if i made it to 40 million for real man i would have left the table and went to the bank way earlier

Best Answer

Technically, he lost 50 bucks. In reality, he lost 40 million bucks. Then again, what has Las Vegas to do with reality? If he'd asked for a comp, like a room, food, etc., he'd have been told he was only in for 50 bucks. Las Vegas, and casinos, like life itself, suck. Sorry, sunshineIcy18-21. :-)

Best Answer

... while I'm very happy you liked my answer to your question, and I'd love to talk with you more, I'm afraid I am a pervert, and you specifically asked that people like me not try to get to know you.
In any event, take care, have fun, and please accept my SINCERE best wishes for you. :)
-gary

Best Answer

hahahha! :p
I wish you the best in life too! :)

Best Answer

Thank you. It's weird isn't it, that if you did my most perverted thing to me, I wouldn't be a pervert any more? Lol. Thanks for your courtesy, seriously and sincerely. :-)

Best Answer

Stupid

Best Answer

He is only a loser if he feels bad about it.

Best Answer

And when you have a kid what exciting story will you have to tell them ? They will prolly get bored and go gambling out of boredom and sell you to a brothel . You are a loser nay ?

Best Answer

omg!

Best Answer

Yep, lost $50.

Best Answer