gym.?
ChaosicaMagnifica ChaosicaMagnifica 36-40, F 11 Answers Apr 5, 2013 in Health

I believe it! There's nothing I'd rather look at.

Best Answer

Interesting. I'm not sure that it will catch on as a trend, I'm just wondering how the research was conducted.

Best Answer

The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease.

Best Answer

It's a tough job but I guess if it was to further human knowledge then It's a worthy cause.

Best Answer

And what reason did they give for this?

Best Answer

Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr Karen Weatherby, an expert on ageing.
The research team, led by Dr Weatherby, spent five years monitoring the effects of this unique discovery.
Dr Weatherby explained: "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation.

Best Answer

It's a good thing I do both!

Best Answer

You'll live to be over 100!

Best Answer

Gotta love those crazy Europeans.

Best Answer

I believe it.

Best Answer

Reports the German Boob Staring Foundation

Best Answer

Those Germans should be punched; all of them, the research authors, the supervising faculty, the participants, the girls that let these guys stare at their boobs, and the periodical that published this!

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

It makes me mad to think of all those men staring at boobs, like women are a piece of candy. And this study will let men justify sexual harassment "for their health".

Best Answer

Well I understand what you mean but men have been staring at breasts since time immemorial so I doubt there will be a high number crossing the line into sexual harrasment because of a study, specially with boobs all over the internet..

Best Answer

BS

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

If you do now know I can,t help you

Best Answer

Thats a broad statement considering all you said was BS, anything else would be an assumption on my part, should assume what you meant? I think not!! Say what you mean or **** off..

Best Answer