I would ask the ghost to prove herself by providing me with the winning lottery numbers. Then, I would ask her to haunt some people I don't like.... really f with them, like Amityville Horror style, you know what I'm sayin?<br />
I would have to lay down some rules. If I'm gonna whack somebody on the testimony of a ghost, I'm gonna need some serious favors. I would have her first possess some people. I'd say, "Listen, you gotta be hardcore for me babe. They're gonna think The Exorcist was a fukken Disney flick. Make satanic symbols bleed out of the walls and and fukken rune shaped welts raise up on their skin. Maybe make their dog talk in biblical prophesy language and make their children speak in the voice of their dead grandma". Of course lots of projectile vomiting... goes without saying there'd have to be non-stop projectile vomiting.<br />
Then, after about a year of being my personal demon, I'd say, "F-YOU ghost, look at what an aszwhole you are. You probably deserved to be murdered. If you were still alive I'd kill you myself. Think I'm gonna go to jail for your lyin' asss? sheeeeit. Go make me a sammich before I rape you."

Best Answer

I would get the person convicted for such a shallow pathetic crime.. and ask the judge to put them in General Population...They would become a 'laptop' for a few months before something else happened

Best Answer

Despite the sympathy that you may feel, I'd caution you against rash action. See if you can verify the details of the alleged event, and either offer consolation to or set better boundaries with this spirit. She has no right to demand action from you!

Best Answer

Good. Question well i would kill the person responsible if the ghost helped i mean just so i dont get caught but all in all yeah id help

Best Answer

Hmm yeah I have nothing here. Call those busterz see if they still sling in the ectoplasmatic enignamatic sperratic weirdo stuff. Otherwise get a mechanic and locksmith. They'll take care of ye troubles in and under the hood.

Best Answer

I'd think about it.

Best Answer

I'll help... but no slaying. mx:))

Best Answer