On the 25th it'll be mine and my boyfriend's two month anniversary. I was wondering if anyone could give me some possible gift ideas? Nothing fancy or extortionate. Please don't say not to get him anything, because I want to. Last month, I brought him some chocolates and he brought wine and cheesecake and then paid for a date to the zoo. Any small gift ideas you could give would be highly appreciated, thanks. :)
Scarrlet Scarrlet 18-21, F 7 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

The word "anniversary" derives from a latin word meaning "year." Two month anniversary sounds ridiculous!

Best Answer

I know that. It might sound ridiculous to you, but it doesn't to us.

Best Answer

Two months? You've got to be kidding. NOTHING.

Best Answer

I'm not kidding, I did clearly say in the question not to say that. It's pointless because I want to get him a little something.

Best Answer

Bake him a cake n give me some special treatment ;)

Best Answer

Baking him something is a nice idea, not too sure about the special treatment though. :)

Best Answer

Even though I don't believe in monthly anniversaries, if you absolutely want to give him a gift then obviously do something small and not too expensive. You could always make him dinner or his favorite dessert or something like that. Or go to the movies and see something romantic and you can pay for the tickets for something. It's the little things that count.

Best Answer

Those are some really nice ideas, thank you. Maybe I could bake him some biscuits or something. Thanks for not telling me that I shouldn't get him something. :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. I figured most would probably say not to give him something, so repeating that would have been of no help.

Best Answer

A decent pocket knife.

Best Answer

Okay then?

Best Answer

no need to ply him with gifts for a "two month" anniversary. Enjoy your time together.

Best Answer

We will, thank you. But I still want to get him a little something. And I mean, just a small thing.

Best Answer