rumy rumy 26-30, M 21 Answers Jan 27, 2012

Cause you're a ****? Judging from the questions you post on here

Best Answer

Rumy I wanted to know a little more about you before I jumped on this question. I'm sorry thinks haven't been in the way life should be for you. That's not your fault. We don't choose depression, or our families that may have lead to this way that you feel.<br />
I can say with confidence, that people pick up on your feelings/depressions/social out cast and often avoid what they are not familiar with. You have been saved a number of times from your own demise and you said some people believe that you are a good worker. Start from their and begin changing what you don't like, and keep those things that work for you. I'm sure your a little socially awkward with is keeping you from making close and dear friends. <br />
If nothing else try one thing today, smile. People don't fear smiles, and it makes you approachable. and when someone approaches you, say hello, what a great day... You don't have to sound or appear deep intelligent handsome, just alive.<br />
Bless you my friend.

Best Answer

i'm too stupid to think of anything good to say

Best Answer

that where you make your mistake. as I said hello with a smile works great. and follow that up with something about your work or what kind of weather.. the conversation will develope if you let it, or it can just end with a thank you, and good wishes. when people see that you are making an effort, they will make an effort.

Best Answer

how do i make an effort... no one else makes effort, they just already have friends

Best Answer

If your waiting for others you will never get what you want.

Best Answer

i dont deserve anything anyway

Best Answer

Yeah you do, stop being a jerk, and if you can't stop go see a doctor, there is something seriously wrong with in you that you may not be able to control. There are medications that deal with depression, and you are clearly depressed. I only say this because I care. and being sensitive hasn't seemed to work, so now I'm going to try demanding.

Best Answer

You have really low self-esteem so you behave in way which doesn't make her comfortable about engaging with you. You need CBT, you need to start challenging the thoughts you have about yourself.

Best Answer

I am sorry that girl has made you feel bad by ignoring you. If I had a crush on a guy I would act exactly the same way she is acting towards you. If she is doing it because she doesn't like you I know that is hurtful and I think everyone has experienced something like this. You should try not to care about what others think of you. It makes life a lot easier.

Best Answer

You know as we get older people are attracted more than just looks. If a person is a happy person with a smile on their face and intelligent. Looks will not play into the picture. ba<x>sed on what you say, maybe she likes you and she is very shy to say anything. Even if she is outgoing to everyone else, this could be the case. If not, then she is just mean and you shouldn't want to talk to her anyways!

Best Answer

The simplist answer is. She's not ignoring you, you are just making it up in your head.<br />
But if it is more complicated then that...I would say it is most likely becuase she feels you don't want her talking to you.

Best Answer

maybe it is your face.

Best Answer

i can't do anything about it, its not fair

Best Answer

well idk

Best Answer

to show you your own face i mean you deserve but do not play the role she does

Best Answer

She probably wants you to approach her first? You may have attracted her and perhaps it's a thrill to get your attention. Or hey maybe your face reminding her of her ex-bf. :)

Best Answer

if you could try to get her to talk to you and then ask her why it wont be easy but it is the only way to find the anwser to this question

Best Answer

You probably make her uncomfortable because you're uncomfortable. You need to loosen up around people.

Best Answer

Cos u call her a girl ? Maybe she's a woman !?

Best Answer

She likes you!

Best Answer

Total looser.

Best Answer

maybe she has a crush on you and is shy

Best Answer

i'm the ugliest person at work and have no friends there

Best Answer