Marylin Monroe has said this. and its so true.
wingsgirl wingsgirl 22-25, F 14 Answers Jun 6, 2012

This is true, but a hard thing to do. I have been with my husband for 16 years, he had an affair last year. Shattered my world. We have five kids. I went thru every emotion you can imagine. I'm still here, but he has an apartment for now. He stays over night here every night and I'm getting counseling for myself and the children. I am leaving it in God's hands. I love him, I guess that is why I have not filed. Everyone makes mistakes and even woman hurt the men. I know I've hurt him. I've said awful things to him and told everyone what he did. That was wrong. We need to mend this marriage, or at least try. If it doesn't work, then we walk away. But in this world, no one will find the perfect man or woman and never get hurt. Look at Marylin, she said that, but she went and slept with the president and hurt his wife and family. See the pattern here? She was hurting people, and getting hurt herself. Two wrongs does not make a right.

Best Answer

when a particular man does not hurt even an ant, how can he or think or dream about hurting a girl with whom he is in love more than his life.

Best Answer

not all men are that good. :(

Best Answer

hmmm..... i cannot think of doing such thing..not me..:)

Best Answer

applies to men too

Best Answer

IT GOES BOTH WAYS LIKE OMG! >__> jk idgaf

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more. I live my life this way.

Best Answer

too bad that's what caused her demise with Bobby and Jack Kennedy. they let her go allright !!

Best Answer

and we all know her as the beautiful woman. she learned it the hard way :) and so her words hold true here.she just did not say it just like that.

Best Answer

I agree 100%. she was a very beautiful lady with a lot of talent....just a shame it ended so tragically for her.

Best Answer

yess let them go. like they say if its meant to b he will come back if not it wasnt meant to be :)

Best Answer

AMEN SISTA!!! Of course, the same applies to men.

Best Answer

Sounds good to me!

Best Answer

^5!

Best Answer