Ashleyoo0 Ashleyoo0 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 9 in Health

It won't be a secret then

Best Answer

Of course you should. That stuff could kill him and he clearly needs help.

Best Answer

That is pretty much a question that a professional would answer. Rule of thumb is to determine if the secret is harmful to anyone, including the individual. In this case, it would probably be wise to do so. It might save a life.

Do what your conscience says to do

Best Answer

if he really likes ur frndshp, tell him dat he wil miss ur frndshp in future bcoz of dat addiction. that is better choice

Best Answer

I know some people who's families would disown them over information like that.

Personally I was kicked out of my parents house for trying drugs at 17, and was homeless for a while because of it.

It's all sorted now, but telling someone's family may not be the best option. You know them and their family better than I do though.

Best Answer

That's what I'm concern, he told me because he trust me. He may need my help than his family's . Apparently he feels distance with his family member.

Best Answer

A drug like heroin, it's not like a "I was in a party once, and some guy offered" drug. It's not something you "do" coz you were drunk or pressured.

He probably has other issues, that led him to where he is. If you can address that issue, the drugs may not be such an important thing to him as a release.

I wish you luck in your endeavour either way. I hope your friend gets the help he needs, without ending up just getting driven further away from his family.

Don't let him push you out though, he's told you because he wants YOU to know. And he knew before he said how you'd want to react, this may be the first step to him wanting help.

Best Answer

Thank you so much, I understand that is not as easy as it seems. I really wish I can help him, I will try to talk with him again, and we will see.

Best Answer

If you are a true friend...yes.

Best Answer

Ask him if he has the desire to quit, and try to help him, and wait to see what happens. If he doesn't really care, maybe you should mention it to someone

Best Answer

No, that way you can go to his funeral sooner.

Best Answer

That's what I'm worry about. I'd better talk to him again and trying to help him in my way.

Best Answer

I would suggest you first tell him you think he should stop (if that is the case), then ask if he agrees he needs help to do that. If he agrees then you are fine, if not, then I think you still have the right to tell his family, having first warned him.

Best Answer

That's a good one, I asked him and he tell me he is going to quit, but 2 days later he is doing that again. He said he can't help it. It's not easy to quit, it make him a person he don't like.

Best Answer

Does he want to die? Does he know how dangerous it is? If you can't help him yourself then you should tell them.

Best Answer

Pretty sure his family knows something is wrong already. Talk to them to get insight on how to help him

Best Answer