I have used drugs many times. Cocaine got me through college, but I have never gotten hooked. I don't understand surrendering my will to something. I don't understand how someone can lose control of themselves. I just have no sympathy for self destructiveness.
TheLovingDominant TheLovingDominant 36-40, M 8 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Addiction

i understand your point of view friend, but won't you have any sympathy for a poor pathetic soul who took their life? won't you have any compassion for your "good friend" who may be messed up herself? you don't care because you understand what a waste it was, but perhaps you can find care to help others not to kill themselves? that's a worthy thing to do.

Best Answer

This is a question most people ask themselves, maybe you relate to her more than you think but you don't know and you're afraid of ending up like her?

Best Answer

Who? My sister? No. Ioved her very much. I hated the decisions that she made. She died over 10 years ago. I knew then and I know now that I NEVER will end up like her.

Best Answer

No I meant your boyfriend's friend? Ahh well that's good :')

Best Answer

I have done some pretty hardcore drugs myself and I've never gotten hooked either... And I didn't just do them once, I did them quite a few times..

Best Answer

You understand that life is too precious to get rid of.

Best Answer