They're terms of enderment used to describe feelings for a close friend. There is a difference between a close friend and a lover. I would use the same terms you desribed above with my friend but it does not mean I am in love with her. I say I "miss you" and "I love you" to my bf. I care about you is understood as part of "I love you" . If i started to replace "I love you" with "I care about you" he would think I was loosing interest in our relationship. Think about it.

Best Answer

he says that to woo her and get what he wants he is a guy

Best Answer

If you say "care about you" that means he doesn't want to say "love". Something is making him hesitate.

Best Answer

It means he misses her and cares about her. It is at least on the way to love.

Best Answer

It should but only you now that answer!

Best Answer

my husband says i luv u a lot but never shows it, we dont even talk, how could he love me honestly, is this how u treat someone u love??not talking for days/weeks but sleeping in the same bed... if he does not even say i luv u, then surely he does not luv u...

Best Answer

Depends on the last time he came. ha ha

Best Answer