quietbeauty quietbeauty 26-30, F 6 Answers Jul 12, 2012

please, a warning please don;t do this you'll regret it.

Been there and done this...

I should have used more will power he claimed he forgot his billfold and instead of waiting out in his car I went in . Big Mistake, Big, Big mistake!

He wanted to supousely show me his water bed, he did and he started rubbing my tummy and kissing well sadly one thing led to another and boy I regret it forever! I feel horrible...

He will try to do anything and say anything to get you in his house and in bed, you sound very wise and I know you'll use your wisdom.

Best Answer

He could be a gentleman and ask you over for dinner only

Best Answer

Hump him in his car - don't let him lure you to his apartament

Best Answer

I wasn't planning on humping. The idea is to hang out and get to know each other.

Best Answer

only one advice - don't drink.The rest is up to what you feel like.If he cares for you,he will wait as long as it takes.

Best Answer

hahaha hide a baseball bat in your handbag if he try to get naughty ..... you show him stars in the morning :D

Best Answer

Sweetie,

By what you are typing you don't feel secure to go to his home, I think you should suggest something else, or tell him you have other plans....be safe doll....HUG, KIC

Best Answer