I met him on dating site and we chatted for 2 months then we met. He parked the car and we were sitting and chatting and it was time that I had to leave....he just grabbed me and kissed me. All I could say was "please no". I am shy by nature and he is totally opposite. He knew and saw me nervous when we handshaked. I dont like upsetting anyone so I just ended the date as if nothing happened and still texting with him. What should I do?
adititanwar adititanwar 26-30, F 9 Answers Jul 4, 2012

hes obviously rushing this "relationship" trust me, guys may seem amazing but will show their true colors if the chance arises. I recently ended a relationship with the sweetest boy who ended up being a horny little bastard who would continuously attempt to kiss me (im proud to day he never got the chance) and started asking me things regarding sex not even 2 weeks into the relationship.

hey, if you dont think he can control himself around you, dont be with him! Maybe try explaining to him again that you want to take this SLOW if you realllyyyyy wanna give him another chance...personally, id just break it off now before something bad happens that you both regret :/ best of luck to you

Best Answer

I decided that I will not text to him anymore. Thanks for the reply.

Best Answer

No means NO!

Best Answer

just with the capital O

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

Stop texting him and move on. Go to a singles dance and find someone that you can interact with in person. Dating sites can be so phony! I could tell you what a wondeful guy I am but the wouldn't make it so(it is though). Actions speak louder than words!

Best Answer

You liked it, its not his fault that your walls are too high .. Well, good luck , if kissing is such a deal to you then you are not getting laid anytime soon.

Yup, why didn't you dated a pusssy instead .. would take 10 years for you two to figure out how s3x works..

Best Answer

Look up the word "trust" in a dictionary. A person has to earn it.

Best Answer

yea.. but I can't see anywhere if that is required for kissing.

Best Answer

I guess you could go out with him again. Just don't sit alone in the car with him.

Best Answer

You're a retard. First of all, grow up you baby. It was a kiss. He didn't gorrilla f/u/c/k your a/s/s you stupid b/i/t/c/h, Second, once you say "Hey, it's fine. Don't even worry about it" Even if he SLAPS you. Then IT'S OVER. You already said it's fine. You already dismissed it. You can't just bring it up later on and say "You know what I'm actually NOT okay with it" And finally, you say you don't like dissappointing you but you wasted this poor guy's time for two months. You met him and "handshaked"? He was probably whacking off to your pictures for months and he gets a handshake? You're THAT PRUDE? You can't HUG HIM? Guess what? If you don't like someone enough to hug them and you're giving them handshakes instead, IT'S NOT A DATE.

I hate people like you. Go kill yourself.

Best Answer

stop being so frigid and grow up. Just because a person is horny doesn't make them a bastard it's how most ppl get by

Best Answer

i feel(just my opinion) you let someone take something w/out ok then they feel ok to do more, some like th rough, but could you imagine how you would have felt if he asked you for a kiss? i guess it depends on your taste.

Best Answer