hes obviously rushing this "relationship" trust me, guys may seem amazing but will show their true colors if the chance arises. I recently ended a relationship with the sweetest boy who ended up being a horny little bastard who would continuously attempt to kiss me (im proud to day he never got the chance) and started asking me things regarding sex not even 2 weeks into the relationship.<br />
hey, if you dont think he can control himself around you, dont be with him! Maybe try explaining to him again that you want to take this SLOW if you realllyyyyy wanna give him another chance...personally, id just break it off now before something bad happens that you both regret :/ best of luck to you

Best Answer

I decided that I will not text to him anymore. Thanks for the reply.

Best Answer

No means NO!

Best Answer

just with the capital O

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

Stop texting him and move on. Go to a singles dance and find someone that you can interact with in person. Dating sites can be so phony! I could tell you what a wondeful guy I am but the wouldn't make it so(it is though). Actions speak louder than words!

Best Answer

You liked it, its not his fault that your walls are too high .. Well, good luck , if kissing is such a deal to you then you are not getting laid anytime soon.<br />
Yup, why didn't you dated a pusssy instead .. would take 10 years for you two to figure out how s3x works..

Best Answer

Look up the word "trust" in a dictionary. A person has to earn it.

Best Answer

yea.. but I can't see anywhere if that is required for kissing.

Best Answer

You're a retard. First of all, grow up you baby. It was a kiss. He didn't gorrilla f/u/c/k your a/s/s you stupid b/i/t/c/h, Second, once you say "Hey, it's fine. Don't even worry about it" Even if he SLAPS you. Then IT'S OVER. You already said it's fine. You already dismissed it. You can't just bring it up later on and say "You know what I'm actually NOT okay with it" And finally, you say you don't like dissappointing you but you wasted this poor guy's time for two months. You met him and "handshaked"? He was probably whacking off to your pictures for months and he gets a handshake? You're THAT PRUDE? You can't HUG HIM? Guess what? If you don't like someone enough to hug them and you're giving them handshakes instead, IT'S NOT A DATE.<br />
I hate people like you. Go kill yourself.

Best Answer

stop being so frigid and grow up. Just because a person is horny doesn't make them a bastard it's how most ppl get by

Best Answer

i feel(just my opinion) you let someone take something w/out ok then they feel ok to do more, some like th rough, but could you imagine how you would have felt if he asked you for a kiss? i guess it depends on your taste.

Best Answer

Sweetie this is SEXUAL ASSULT. It's a mild case of it. The same thing kind of happened to me when I was 14. My mom let this guy that's our friend take me out to see the Hudson River (I was a tourist) and he's 28.. And I'm SUPER shy. First he put his arm around me, as we walked further he kissed my forehead , I wasn't saying no, I wasn't walking away , it was dark and I didn't know my way back , I was so scared. There were people in the streets , I could have always told someone or gotten a cab home but just like you I was too shy, I was frozen up. He kept grabbing my chin and turning me towards him so he could kiss me, I pulled away. After a couple times he pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. I was terrified. If only I had stood up maybe that wouldn't happen. I finally said please stop , I'm nervous and I don't think we should do this. We started walking again and this time when he put his arm around me he started to touch my breast . Long story short when we finally got home I kept quiet until the next day I told my mom and I felt a lot better about it. I BLOCKED his number and social media , and to this day the memory still bothers me, it's only been a year though . So many people think it's just a kiss it's ok, but don't give them that power , it's NOT ok.

Best Answer

Someone wanting a kiss on the first date is desperate and slimy!

Best Answer

i think in my opinion you showed that you were a little slutty.. you didn't even know if he liked you or if he was serious or not.. doesn't mean both of you chat for 2 months means he wants a relationship with you. did both of you let each know how you both felt before anything happened? just saying ' please no? ' ... push him away with all your strength and not let him have his way with you. have some self respect.. don't let people have their way with you just because you're a shy person

Best Answer

Dump him

Best Answer