I saw him at a convention, he asked me the day before if I was going when I got there he saw me and ran up to me and said to come by his stand and not to leave without saying goodbye he was supposed to be working his dad let him go for a bit with me and he hung out with me most of the day, we had a lot of fun and laughed a lot, when I used to hang out with him back in the day he would rarely ever have a gf he seemed like he wasn't into many girls and he's a gentlemen, and I've never seen him flirtatious or affectionate with a girl ever, and never saw him kiss any on the cheek goodbye I was actually very surprised by it when it happened. It kind of threw me off and after I walked away he text me, and then later in the night after they closed up there stand he text me till he fell asleep and told me we need to hang out again. Maybe I'm reading into it to much, we do have a lot in common he is a great guy
NessaAlGhul33 NessaAlGhul33 26-30, F 16 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It sounds like he has a big crush on you, but he's too shy to be aggressive about it. From your description, there was a lot more going on than just a goodbye kiss on the cheek. He didn't seem to want to leave your side at all, lol! The biggest clue is that he mentioned wanting to see you again soon. Do you need a neon sign? The guy likes you.

Best Answer

ah, it is probably a show of affection.

Best Answer

Hope you pulled your pants back up before you walked away

Best Answer

give the man some ***

Best Answer

I think it is sweet, I would be pleased, he thinks you are very special and he wanted to give you an innocent hint!

Best Answer

I consider myself a shy guy and if I was doing all those things, I probably like you. Lol I would never just kiss a girl on the cheek for no reason, unless it was like some kind of greeting that some people do. Plus the texting after you left him and then him texting you later that night, coupled with him wanting to hang out with you again after hanging out with you all night, this boy has a crush on you! :)

Best Answer

Yeah and we couldn't say goodnight we tries like 5 times but kept talking lol, I've just never seen him be an affectionate person in any way just him being funny and goofy I always thought he was terrified of girls or something till that day, he def seemed different around me that day, and noticing things about me he didn't know before, and kept saying we love the way more things than I thought your killing me!

Best Answer

lol, well I'm not sure what you were saying there at the end but...yea pretty sure he likes you! xD None of what you said sounds like a boy who wants to be just friends, IMO

Best Answer

He More Then Likely Likes You And Is Trying To Let You Know Without Being So Out There!(: Talk To Him!(: And Good Luck!(:

Best Answer

"A kiss may not be the truth, but it is what we wish were true." spoken by Steve Martin in the movie "LA Story."

Best Answer

It's hard to say without more details. Could have just meant goodbye. Or, maybe you just think he is shy and reserved with females, and really he isn't, he just knows what he wants and was making a move. But like I said, need more details

Best Answer

I updated info, yeah I've never seen him do that before I probably looked like a weirdo bc I was stunned by it, I dated someone he used to be friends with a long time ago and he was always telling him that he didn't deserve me as a gf and to stop being a **** to me, he's always seemed a bit nervous around me

Best Answer

Reading the updated info, it sounds like he may be making a move. Just my opinion though

Best Answer

I've never heard of anyone kissing on the cheek just to say goodbye, unless they are good friends of the same sex or family, OR someone who likes the other. I think he was making a move. But if you're so unsure, maybe try asking him about it? Do you like him?

Best Answer

It may have meant nothing other than goodbye. You may be reading something, that is really nothing. It does sound like he is coming out of his shell.

Best Answer

What do you think? He's into you. I mean, he's shy. He won't have the courage to be bold in front of you if it doesn't mean anything.

Best Answer

A kiss stolen from a lady who be secretly admired...........

Best Answer

Need more info. Were you on a date?

Best Answer

Ok updated info sorry I'm new to this and thank u!

Best Answer