Mjj101 Mjj101 16-17, M 10 Answers Jun 14 in Community

I imagine he is one of the Christians giving every other Christian a bad name, if so: "1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." and the famous 1 Corinthians 13:3-5 "And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing. 4Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered"<br />
The basic idea of the above being that If a Christian is provoked to anger and hate, he doesn't know love, and if he doesn't know love, no amount of following the law or sc<x>ripture can save him. I.E. you are probably closer to salvation in the eyes of the lord than him.

Best Answer

There are pages and pages of bible verses telling people to be nice to everyone, to stay your hand, to not insult others, that ALL sins are equally bad, and everyone is a sinner, so no one has the right to persecute others for their sins but God, and SO many Christians just miss the point it's sad. And if he isnt a Christian, then he is likely one of the religions based on the old testament, which is the same difference, and if he isnt religious at all, he has NO basis to call it perverted or sick, without a religious basis, homosexuality is perfectly normal, natural and beautiful.

Best Answer

Just ignore him. He's not worth giving a response or showing any hurt feelings towards.

Best Answer

Explain to him that you are't living to please him. He sounds like an insensitive, judgmental *****.

Best Answer

Wave your doodle at him

Best Answer

Laugh at him

Best Answer

ignore the idiot?

Best Answer

Ignore it and move on.

Best Answer

Hey I thought being gay was sick but now I don't I really like them. Its just this system we have made full of rights ands wrongs. Ignore them they'll soon come around.

Best Answer

tell him it's normal and makes he feel good?

Best Answer