The plot: We meet online about two weeks ago. Have only known each other two weeks ago. We live two hours away from each other. Last week, I spend my very first weekend with him. We connected and we really bonded with each other. We had a fantastic weekend together. During my stay with him, we had this "small" argument, where I misunderstood him and ran out upset. I came back and apologized for my bad manner. (He was not very happy, when I was acting like a huff teenager, because he was too old for that crap, I knew that already, when we spend time on the phone together) He forgive me and everything went back to normal. After we relaxed in each other arms, we talked about the future and all the wonderful things, which would be wonderful for us. We talked about me moving with him, and he liked the idea. Everything was great. So? During my stay with him, can you see, why suddenly things were moving too fast for him? Thank you for your time.
FaroesePearl FaroesePearl 26-30, F 13 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Struggles

It's not a bad sign but he just want to rethink again about the decision to move with him.

Best Answer

way too fast!

Best Answer

Don't fall into the feelings , use your mind its too early to become that close

Best Answer

The whole moving in thing may have scared him off.

Best Answer

Wow. That is way too fast. Find someone else and move slower next time. I don't think this one will work. That's too clingy. It might though. Give him time to breathe. You're suffocating him. :o

Best Answer

This entire scenario is a bad sign.

Best Answer

What you saw and what he saw are 2 different things. He saw girl he thought was cool and he was interested in, until you threw a fit and started making plans. You saw a potential mate. Now you are a psyco who is clingy and he wants to move on. take the hint babe. let it go and don't do it to anyone else.

Best Answer

it was too soon to give it up to HIM...RUN

Best Answer

very bad move on hun

Best Answer

For a lot of people, having sex after two weeks is moving fast on its own; talking about moving in together is taking things wayyy too fast.

If he hasn't grown out of acting like a teenager during the past ten years, who's to say that he will now that he's with you?

Best Answer