I went through the same situation m'dear! "/ I can tell you from experience that it would be in your long term benefit if you didn't text him. You just start to put yourself down when he texts back and its just common conversation, not the meaningful stuff you both used to talk about. Your better off without him but I know how your feeling (you want to keep him), best thing to do is just not text him first and if he does text you keep it short and be the first one to stop texting or to say bye. Distance will either make him realise he still likes you OR it will make you realise you don't want him anymore! good luck :*

Best Answer

Thanks dear like your ans... i wish god make him realize about his fault .but this feeling is like hell :(

Best Answer

This happened to me as well. This guy asked me out to a date and I had to say no. Not because I hate him, I liked him a lot but I had to do it for my family. If they found out I was dating, I knew that they would be heart broken. Not because they are overly protected but I'm not mature enough. After I said no I realized, I wasn't mature so I just gave up. <br />
He and I used to talk so much, we were like siblings. But now he has another girlfriend and he doesn't even dare to look at me. So I told myself, I'm over with him. Lets just be friends. <br />
Trust me, everyone makes mistakes and we just have to accept it. You will find a better man out their because theirs so many. I wish you luck. :)

Best Answer

you did the right thing............i know its tough but dont contact.........for a guy, you should be his first priority ( after his career and stuff like that).........your self- respect is more important............he is not worthy of you........you will someone else BETTER.........

Best Answer

yep i won't contact him. i will not that type of gal who talk to boy like this. i continued to talking him instead of knowing this that he had crush on me. i could stop talking with him and hurt him but i don't do this bcoz i don't like to hurt anyone so i wanted to keep him as a friend but don't know when i also started liking him and then he became interested in another gal and left me alone.. he just used me till i entertain him and when got another one he just left... i always gave him my company whenever he needed...but now he just left :x :x.. he even don't understand friendship... i guess he understand that i know about his relationship with that gal bcoz i also stop communicating that's why he is fearing to contact me.... grrrr damn idiot i m why still missing him ? feeling cry... :(

Best Answer

yep i won't contact him. i was not that type of gal who talk to boy like this. i continued to talking him instead of knowing this that he had crush on me. i could stop talking with him and hurt him but i don't do this bcoz i don't like to hurt anyone so i wanted to keep him as a friend but don't know when i also started liking him and then he became interested in another gal and left me alone.. he just used me till i entertain him and when got another one he just left... i always gave him my company whenever he needed...but now he just left :x :x.. he even don't understand friendship... i guess he understand that i know about his relationship with that gal bcoz i also stop communicating that's why he is fearing to contact me.... grrrr damn idiot i m why still missing him ? feeling cry... :(

Best Answer

i do mine too.....( if you read my storY).......remembers my bday and called me today after almost a month...i missed him.........we are good friends but we know that we will never be that close

Best Answer

I think you should leave it alone. Sounds like he's the one with the issues. If he contacts you and you still want him as a friend, then go for it.

Best Answer

ok.... but he is not going to contact i felt that.. :(

Best Answer