Additionally what would you have done different if you noticed him doing this to every single girl he saw? How do you think most people would react? (First if they didn't notice the guy, second if they did notice the guy making the rounds.) If your a guy feel free to respond as if a girl had said "Would you be the father of my children?" My parents and I were joking about the amount of family members needed to run a large farm, and I mentioned, jokingly mind you, the above to them. We all know that there are some girls out there who would be up for it, and some would probably call the cops. I just want to see what you think about such a question.
mindwarper11 mindwarper11 22-25, M 17 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

ask him how much money he makes and how many kids he wants. and tell him i could make a living from child support cause i have a GREAT child support attorney.<br />
then wait for him to run.

Best Answer

I love this response. When t comes to child support though it don't take much of an attorney for the mother in question.

Best Answer

thank you :) it actually can be quite hard to get money from a deadbeat. they switch jobs, take jobs for cash or hide. and their families help them hide. and the mother is left raising the children with no help. so when she finally gets enough money to pay an attorney the courts slap the man on the hand and say, "you have been soooo bad. don't you do it again." and the child support dept is a joke. they don't have the man power to chase them down. but then the mother is called a money hungry grubbing b1tch by the man that is allowed to spend all of his income as he pleases while she is overworked trying to do the job of a mommy and a daddy. she is tired and broke and now has to save more money she does not have to try to get the "father" to pay what he should actually pay anyway. it is hard and sad.

Best Answer

This is exactly what my father did. Well basically he joined the military when my mom was pregnant, knowing they would provide a way to get far away. The mother is expected to track the deadbeat dad down. That's dumb. Single mom's are not detectives and can't afford to hire one.

Best Answer

exactly!! and up until my daughter was 12 and my boys were 10 i NEVER denied either of the deadbeats visitation. i did everything i could to make that as easy on them as possible. i didn't fight them for child support during that time. i even babysat for one of them so they could go out new year's eve 1999. but after watching my kids so upset for so long because of their "when it's convenient for me" fathers, i finally had enough and started pushing for child support. at that time it was set at $85/mth for my daughter and $160/mth for my boys. that's when i was money hungry. :/ and i NEVER let them see their kids. psh...dumbazzes.
did she ever get child support on him MikeOH?

Best Answer

haha well I was able to convince my mom never to do anything about my father. He never made enough money to pay for the rediculous (I got to see how much he was supposed to pay...its rediculous) amounts of support for a child that he barely had anything to do with since my mother left town.
I'm just glad your not saying all guys that don't pay child support are bad. My uncle also has a bad deal with his child support, I don't want to go into details but let's just leave it at the mother and drugs being in the same sentance.
Woman have it real easy, because judges almost always side with them, it's too expensive to fight for your child so you end up losing all your money you could have spent on child support, which is usually outragous anyways. I think a person shouldn't have to pay child support, the idea is bad. If your gonna take the kids you should be their caretaker. If the guy still wants something to do with the kids, sure he should pay something, but everybody shouldn't...
Just my opinion though. I've only ever seen the whole child support system be more of a pain on people than anything.
Also you realize you can take them to court for not paying child support? You don't have to know where they are...

Best Answer

well, when you raise kids by yourself then you might think differently. someone your age usually does think like you. child support is for the support of the child. anyone that has a child should pay for that child. no matter where they live. it takes money to raise kids. and lots of it. i never cared about the money. i did not want there to be barriers to them seeing their kids. and if they had been dads then i never would have had to worry about if they helped take care of their kids. because a real man takes care of his children. a real woman too for that matter. because there are plenty of women that do not pay for their kids. and if you read my first reply you will see that i do address the courts. i took mine. eventually. and did they pay? no. they still did not. did they try to call their kids? nope. they were just as pathetic as they always were. and all the while my kids asking why their dads don't love them. and yes you do have to know where they are. they have to be served with proper summons and give ample time to answer the petition. and file a petition of their own if they so choose. the child support system is a pain. i said that. the child support depts don't do anything cause they have too many deadbeats to deal with. so the already broke mothers (and fathers) have to try to save money to take the deadbeats back to court. then they get slapped on the hands and told to do better. which does not happen. so the mother is back to raising her kids by herself when it took TWO to bring them into this world.
if that woman was on drugs then the father should have filed for custody. courts don't always side with the mother. he would have to prove her unfit which is easy enough with a call to child protective services.

Best Answer

i raised 3 alone. their whole lives. i gave their fathers many a chance to be fathers. i tried to make it easy for them to see their kids. i didn't want them to feel like they couldn't come around because of money. they had it so dang easy. but my kids hurt because their deadbeats treated them like something to be thrown away. THAT is why i fought them on child support. you can't force someone to see their kids, but you can fight them on child support. visitation is a right, child support is a responsibility. and i have 7 years to take them back to court once my kids turn 21. at that point i can attach a lien to anything they own or purchase. and it will be done. right now i am still spending most of my paycheck to raise kids that i was only half responsible for bringing into this world.

Best Answer

The court bit was actually in response to the other person, I read your post. Not intending to cause confusion. Next time I will state to whom I am responding to. I apologize.
I can understand where your coming from, I just believe that if the other parent wanted anything to do with the kids then that should be the only time they have to pay. I understand it is tough, but I also understand people remarry, and that is total BS if the kid has two providing parents AND is getting child support from a parent that doesnt have anything to do with them. I believe that if your going to have the kids and keep them you have to take care of them, not the person not there.
I'm not saying it's right for the other parent to leave, Buddha knows that angers me, but only the caring parent should provide care. The other should just gtfo.
However that is just my opinion, and being my opinion does not make it automatically correct.
I have no intention of raising kids by myself, let alone raising anymore kids than I have already aided with. I intend to stay celibate and free of companionship so that I may maintain my life path and spiritual path and better aid people both as a cop and as human without concern for the safety of a family.
Also my uncle can't prove anything and even though he has a decent enough job (assuming he still works where I believe he does) he can't afford a lawyer. I have never witnessed a case where the court did not at least start off heavily one sided. The mother having a suger daddy has the money to keep getting more and more custody over the child, she has been pushing for full custody but he has kept what little bit of his daughter he gets. Like I said it's a pretty in depth story that I choose not to talk in depth about.

Best Answer

we all have opinions. i believe in personal responsibility. and not just for whoever wants to be responsible.

Best Answer

I too believe in personal responsibility, and not just to whoever wants to be responsible. To me an honorable person is a responsible person...Honor is the greatest thing in my life.
I don't believe it is right for these people to not take care of their children, I don't believe it is right to have children if you wont be responsible for them. I, having witnessed the system of adoption firsthand, am very muchly against people putting children up for adoption in such a manner. However I believe greatly in respect. I respect peoples opinions and actions, regardless of what they are. I also respect that not everyone is cut out for children. These people should be far and away from anything to do with the children they produce, believe you in me that they only bring more havoc when nearby than when the child can't fathom as to the idea of their fathers "not loving them." I respect them more for getting the hell out of dodge than ruining a family's life further. Like I also said before, an ex can remarry. It only makes it worse if the other ex still has anything to do with the family, especially child support.

Best Answer

just because someone pays child support doesnt mean they get visitation. those are two completely separate things. a deadbeat can be ordered to pay without getting child support. and if they don't want to pay in the first place they don't really want anything to do with the kids. so they won't be around. and when they find out they have to hire an attorney and spend all that money they sure wont pursue it.
not to mention, that mom also has some responsibility in the choice of father for her children. she chose to sleep with him. now she has to deal with him if he wants to pursue visitation. and if he pursues it, he is usually someone that wont treat them bad. and if he does things that are abusive (or she...moms abuse too), you document it and press charges.
personal responsibility goes for both parties. if she doesnt want a jerk of a father she should choose better. i didnt. and i live wiht that every day. but that does not negate his responsibility to help with the kids and their needs.

Best Answer

the "Jenna Marbles" face would be my response

Best Answer

had to look that one up, that's a scary face.haha

Best Answer

Although my answer would be no, I'd have to egg him on just to find out why the hell someone would ask that o.O

Best Answer

I would love to watch you egging him on, imagine his crushed hopes XD

Best Answer

If you have enough self-respect you would just pass him by...such a man is not worthy of your seeds!!!!!!

Best Answer

Take your clothes off and go for it.

Best Answer

That interaction would feel rather awkward, but I wouldn't feel offended. <br />
My response would be "No. I don't the responsibility of caring for children."

Best Answer

Your the only one I have seen so far that has not been offended

Best Answer

Oh, no! I didn't include the word "want!" I just noticed that and I can't believe I did that! =(

Best Answer

O noes! It's the end of the world! I got what you meant, so it's alright. I forgive you...this time &gt;:D

Best Answer

I'd kick him *HARD* in the balls, and say "No. You can't have any, now."

Best Answer

owch...I would have to sympathize with the guy...just a slight tap there is painful.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Run

Best Answer

at sonic speed right?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

i would just tell him to get lost

Best Answer

I'd probably be like, that's a really great way to scare off chicks. See ya.

Best Answer

Punch him in the face.

Best Answer

I'd say that's a few thousand times nicer than the person who would kick the guy in the balls.

Best Answer

Well I could have said stab him.

Best Answer

Yes you could very well have XD

Best Answer

Laugh at him and walk away.

Best Answer

I would call him creepy and go away

Best Answer