CZS53 CZS53 22-25, M 17 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You might be a double agent man? Or you might just appreciate good pantyhose when you see 'em?

Best Answer

Just because you liked the look of a guy's pantyhose doesn't make you gay. Straight men stare at each other all the time. Your sexual preference is whatever you chose to identify yourself as. One pantyhose a gay man does not make.

Best Answer

Thanks, that helps a whole lot

Best Answer

If you like the sight of a woman's legs in pantyhose then it is possible sometimes to like the way a guy's legs look in hose. It's only gay if you pursue it, not that there's anything wrong with that<br />
Whatever gets you off, as they say :)

Best Answer

What about the pantyhose was remarkable to you? Would you like to wear pantyhose? Or did you like the way they looked? IDK... and I don't care about orientation. I think just being is enough.

Best Answer

the look, its probably just the fetish I have for pantyhose that made me so attracted to it.

Best Answer

fetish?

Best Answer

Yea I like things on women and something I will think about man she had a nice shape but I will never touch a girl...<br />
if your not having sexual thoughts about him then your good

Best Answer

Soundz like Ur in DENIAL

Best Answer

well I do,,, ur not so st8,,, u prove so by fixating on gay boys wearing hose,,, lolzzz

Best Answer

CZS53 is gay.

Best Answer

I appreciate that, even though I'm not, im just going to agree with you because I dont feel like putting up with any **** you got to say.

Best Answer

In denial much?

Best Answer

did he make it look obvious?

Best Answer

It doesn't make you gay just make you appreciative of a great pair of legs. I'm straight and wear pantyhose and have been blessed with amazing legs and feet. Better than many women so I've been told. If you saw my legs and feet in leggs suntan pantyhose but not the rest of me you would think they belong to a woman. So no doesn't make you gay to appreciate great legs.

Best Answer

I wore pantyhose under my jeans all through high school.<br />
100% gay

Best Answer

hot.

Best Answer

Don't sweat it, most straight guys get quite aroused seeing other men wearing pantyhose, lingerie and so on.<br />
It doesn't mean you're not straight, but still, if you want to try sex with a guy in pantyhose you should go for it - you might really enjoy it!

Best Answer