CZS53 CZS53 22-25, M 15 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You might be a double agent man? Or you might just appreciate good pantyhose when you see 'em?

Best Answer

Just because you liked the look of a guy's pantyhose doesn't make you gay. Straight men stare at each other all the time. Your sexual preference is whatever you chose to identify yourself as. One pantyhose a gay man does not make.

Best Answer

Thanks, that helps a whole lot

Best Answer

If you like the sight of a woman's legs in pantyhose then it is possible sometimes to like the way a guy's legs look in hose. It's only gay if you pursue it, not that there's anything wrong with that<br />
Whatever gets you off, as they say :)

Best Answer

What about the pantyhose was remarkable to you? Would you like to wear pantyhose? Or did you like the way they looked? IDK... and I don't care about orientation. I think just being is enough.

Best Answer

the look, its probably just the fetish I have for pantyhose that made me so attracted to it.

Best Answer

fetish?

Best Answer

Yea I like things on women and something I will think about man she had a nice shape but I will never touch a girl...<br />
if your not having sexual thoughts about him then your good

Best Answer

Soundz like Ur in DENIAL

Best Answer

well I do,,, ur not so st8,,, u prove so by fixating on gay boys wearing hose,,, lolzzz

Best Answer

CZS53 is gay.

Best Answer

I appreciate that, even though I'm not, im just going to agree with you because I dont feel like putting up with any **** you got to say.

Best Answer

In denial much?

Best Answer

I wore pantyhose under my jeans all through high school.<br />
100% gay

Best Answer

hot.

Best Answer

Don't sweat it, most straight guys get quite aroused seeing other men wearing pantyhose, lingerie and so on.<br />
It doesn't mean you're not straight, but still, if you want to try sex with a guy in pantyhose you should go for it - you might really enjoy it!

Best Answer