The difference between a stalker and an admirer is the absence and presence of reciprocation...

Best Answer

Yeah, that is how I see it too. Or at least the willingness to stop once they realize there is no reciprocation.

Best Answer

well that sounds like a very Intellectual explanation,thank you.

Best Answer

Yeah... I do agree the stalking comes... when they deny the fact that their attention is unwanted.

Best Answer

yes i see your point
thanks

Best Answer

I'd be glad if ANY girl showed up at my door!

Best Answer

aw, is that your door bell i can hear?

Best Answer

I should be so lucky as to have a woman as beautiful as you come knocking.

Best Answer

It is funny how attitudes change. 50 years ago this would have been a perfectly acceptable way to meet someone, as long as the genders were reversed. In the current age of fear, they are immediately stalkers. Personally I wouldn't really mind either one as long as they were interesting to talk to.

Best Answer

yes, iam actually fearing for my children,this word is scary
and iam like you,people are people, i like talking to them.

Best Answer

Exactly! I saw an older woman struggling with her shopping the other week and when I offered to help she looked at me as if I was about to murder her. A huge number of people out there are good and decent and we have to return to the concept of giving people a chance, even if they do weird things like follow you home ;)

Best Answer

hey, aw what you said just made me laugh, but its true
i like to offer people help too, but i actually wait until they are seen struggling, or drop something in front of me, then i help,
but once a carrier bag i had gave way and my milk fell out onto the floor (not damaged) just on the floor and a man said you shouldnt fill your bag so much, he then laughed at me, no offer of help like you think someone may do, i wouldnt mind but i only had one item in that bag and i think he needed some new jokes cause he wasnt funny !

Best Answer

hot girl = victim, ugo = Jehovah's witness

Best Answer

aw,ha,
iam saying nothing in case i get in trouble

Best Answer

No they are both creepy stalkers.

Best Answer

yes, think most people who
answered this say the same thing :)

Best Answer

I think anyone who has ever experienced it or known someone who experienced it (stalking) knows that attractive people can be deranged lunatics just as much as an unattractive person could be.

Best Answer

yep true, i had first hand experience of that, it wasnt a pretty site
and he is my childrens father (long gone)

Best Answer

Sorry :( Glad to hear he's long gone though and not bothering you anymore!

Best Answer

WELL,hmm, he tried to add my son on facebook the other day
have to keep an eye out...

Best Answer

pretty much how i see it lol

Best Answer

hmm, yep tis isnt it

Best Answer

That's about right...that's the way things work in our society.

Best Answer

yes sounds correct, i bet this person got a good telling off,who ever he or she is, not right, is so wrong.

Best Answer

They're probably both cops.

Best Answer

you think so ?

Best Answer

I don't think, I just write :o)

Best Answer

hey there has to be some thought in doing that too :)

Best Answer

You'd think so wouldn't you ? ...but not me !!! :o)

Best Answer

Any girl shows up at my door is welcome.

Best Answer

even a female bull , or maybe a cow ?
well they are girls in that sense and arnt you looking for one?

Best Answer

Yes i am.That will save me from having to go and get one.

Best Answer

if and when you get one dont sell it, i mean look what happened to jack (from jack and the bean stalk )
Jack told her how he had exchanged the cow for five beans and before he could finish his account, his mother started to shout and box his ears. "You lazy good-for-nothing boy!" she screamed, "How could you hand over our cow for five old beans? What will we live on now? We shall starve to death, you stupid boy."She flung the beans through the open window and sent Jack to bed without his supper.

Best Answer

Who the hell says she ugly??fun fact did you know that one you find out some likes you they instantly become more attravtive to you lol scarey i know but look it up lol

Best Answer

i just stumbled upon this, was quite controversial , i know
just thought i would see peoples opinions,
i agree, with you, wrong i think,that, but hey takes all kinds to come up with that judgment, i think so !
yes, i will look it up thanks :)

Best Answer