All I got is "oh I am very sorry to hear about your loss." I am not really good at this stuff so if you can help me out that would be great.....
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Loss in the Family

You have my condolences

Best Answer

That's a perfectly acceptable response....perhaps you could also ask what you can do for her?

Best Answer

I am certain you have experienced a loss of a loved one in your life so you can imagine her pain. Of course tell the person you feel sorrow for her loss and you can also tell her she is in your thoughts.

Best Answer

I am very sorry for your loss. loosing a parent is one of the most difficult losses we face in life. I am offering my prayers to you and your family. Take joy in the memories of your dad, they will help heal your heart.

Best Answer

"I'm very sorry to hear about your loss thinking of you and wishing you strength in the coming days."

Best Answer

Nobody is good at this stuff.

Best Answer

That the proper response. Then you have to figure out if you need to do something, by asking her about if she was leaving town and such so you can know what effects this might have on whatever you are working on with her.

Best Answer

That is all you can say since you are not close to her.

Best Answer

"I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts (and prayers? depending on if you pray or not) are for you and your family."

Best Answer

that's enough, right? thanks Ernie!

Best Answer

If you're only on a professional basis with them, I'd think that would be enough.

Best Answer

Yeah that's perfect!

Best Answer