Japanese

Best Answer

Hindi

Best Answer

woman.

Best Answer

Latin.

Best Answer

French :P

Best Answer

english lol even tho its the language i speak. im decent at speaking spanish but i would like to be fluent. and i know a few japanese words but id like to be fluent in it as well. i want to be a translator for a living. or at least do something where i have to speak another language alot.

Best Answer

I want to be a linguist as well(:

Best Answer

i dont know anyone else that shares this goal, now i do...well sort of lol

Best Answer

Haha, I must add you to my circle now(;

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

Any of them. Actually, can I choose all of them? It would be cool to know what everyone was saying.

Best Answer

Russian

Best Answer

Italiano!!!!!!!

Best Answer

French

Best Answer

Any language my lender prefers! LOL

Best Answer

Arabic. Aboout a year ago there was a telenovella where some of the characters spoke Arabic & it peaked my curiosity.

Best Answer

Italian. <br />
By the way, I am fluent in Spanish if anyone wants to practice or need help let me know. :)

Best Answer

Spanish. I've been in Spanish class for three years, and I still don't think I'm good enough to use it in conversation. There are so many tenses, conjugations, and the issue of "Is this ob<x>ject masculine or feminine?".

Best Answer

If a word ends with an A it's feminine. If it ends with an O it's masculine.

Best Answer

French. Back in school we could choose between learning German and French and I chose German because I knew I might work for a German company sometimes in the future. Now I'm fluent in German but I only now a few phrases in one of the most beautiful languages in the world: French :)

Best Answer

Awesome(:

Best Answer

Spanish,french, italian, greek

Best Answer

French

Best Answer

I'd most love to be more fluent in English.<br />
Barring that, I'd probably go for Spanish.

Best Answer

Americanese.

Best Answer

Male. It's too completed and the payoff is nill

Best Answer