Absolutely I would help. The first thing I would do is bring her more public and assist from there. (Go into a store) call police. Keeping her safe and visible by many to ensure her safety.<br />
You made a great point on what to teach your children, signs of helping options when no person is around. I like that!

Best Answer

I'd help, I'll just tell the girl to remain where she is, and ask if she knows the number to her parents, and stay far about maybe 2 feet away from her, and prob just call 911

Best Answer

Yes but I would take her to a very PUBLIC spot and call the police.

Best Answer

That is a good answer. The guy finds her... sees that she is lost... asks if she knows how to go home..no? Then, look for a business...explain to the child if she is ever lost go to a business... with a sign in the window... even if she can't read... and ask for the person inside to call the police.
Have him stay there so it get's done and tell the police that he took the responsibility to help the child, teach the child to help themselves.
Personally, if I told the child to seek a business, I would want to go with her so she goes inside... I tell her to ask the person behind the desk to call the police...stay with the child for support and release the child into protective custody, so she gets exact'y what she needs.
T just tell her what to do is not enough... to teach her and make sure she is rescued?
Well.. to me it's worth it.

Best Answer

i would walk over and ask her hats wrong, then help her, if her parents try to ***** at me ill stick my gun in there face and tell them why dont you keep an eye on her because if she gets hurt you are going to get hurt...

Best Answer

The girl or you? Which?

Best Answer

Good question? Would I help a girl in this situation?
Yes! I would in a heart beat. I saw my daughters eyes when I held her. The poor girl was put on her mothers belly and she was so exhausted she couldn't even hold her. She was wisked away to some stainless steal tray, with a heat lamp that appeared like some lamp that kept fries warmed!!
Then she was subjected to a claeaning that made me winse in horror... and stuck with a sharp objectrto get a blood sample... she was whaling total terror...and even then I knew that cry. It was my daughters cry. I knew out of 100 babies I would know that cry.
Then, she was put in towels and felt better, but her eyes were searching for anything to help her and she was still crying.
Then?
I held her. Kept her close to me. Held her dearly. I said, "Hello Vicky!"
She stopped crying and looked at me...with her eyes and dialated them as best she could to see me.. hearing a voice she knew in the womb.
It was instant love. Not sexual love... nothing of the sort... but a fatherly type love that hits you deep into the marrow of your bones. And, I was a Dad! ANd, my dreams poured forth... like how she would grow... what she would think... when she was a teen and was a holy terror, what I would... not could, but would do for her.
I was a father. A FATHER. Not just a thing who calls himself a father and doesn't care, but a real one. The type who looks forward to everything in her growing life.
I can not describe this. You just can't.
So, then, when I see other girls in this situation of being lost and needing to be helped, my own "fatherly" feelings come out.
Once a Father... you will always be a Father! There is no other way.
I would in a heart beat help that girl I don't know. I could not sit and just be nothing to her. She doesn't deserve that. She deservesd everything I felt in my own daughter... they all do!
A guy who is there. A guy who will never forsake them. A guy who will do anythng in his power to help a girl child. Once a father...always a father forever for every single child on this earth.
For those eyes of my daughter as she recognised me... those dialated eyes... trying to see me...her Dad... Not just a Father... but an actaul DAD, knew my voice from when she was in the womb. And, the instantanious love that only a father and a daughter can have?
It bleeds onto all girls. When you see a girl break away to run across a parking lot into traffic becasue in her innocence and exitement of... maybe having a present... like a candy bar... can't wait to go in.. never seeing a car running toward her?
And, my arm coming out and grabbing extinctively, saying to her, "Honey watch our for the cars!" Looking at me, wondering who grabbed her and can instantainously see that I am someone...someone who means her well.
And, treates me like I was parent. And just accepts what I say amd obeys me with toal confidence that I mean here well? Do you know what that is like, to know how much you are a father that someone else kid takes you by the hand and obeys what I said?
The girl or me? Both of us. A connection is made that says... he is a Daddy," I see it as a an innocent girl who needs protection.
WHho needs to be rescued? Both of us. For in our society, it seems a man takesd the backseat as a guy who can harm a child. But what about us guys who are fathers? Seen the magic of fatherhood...so powerful enough that any child is like there own... becasue they deserve the chance to know that there are guys out there... other than their own fathers who are actually care?
The answer to your question is both!

Best Answer

*SIGH* Then I would help you guys out

Best Answer

"Sigh" I like that. Helping guys out!
Actually, they need all the help you can give them. Sensativity doesn't come easy. We sit in our little fortresses that hold our emotions. The "macho" fortress we have been building all our lives... since the time we heard, "Big boys don't cry!" even from our parents. So this fortress no only holds are emotions in, but it keeps them from going out.
The doors and windows are shut and very tight. Nothing comes in and nothing goes out... for being a man says you must have this.
Yet, women are seige busters. They come in with there machines and special forces to sneek in and open those doors and windows. They are very good at it.
If they weren't, we would never fall in love with each other. Sounds like good story. Maybe I should write it.

Best Answer

Who would not help?

Best Answer

Thanks everyone for the answers... I did put down more details on the subject. Sorry it took so long, but I needed to describe the Question fully...

Best Answer