Place in him a housing development and put liquor stores on every corner, eventually the mice will destroy themselves, that works right?

Best Answer

Give her some cheese. Be nice to her. She's a living creature.

Best Answer

I think it's male, that's why I said he's a nice mouse! Given cheese out side and he's not been back for a while.

Best Answer

Do you want him to come back?

Best Answer

Vermin! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Best Answer

I am so afraid of mice. I would move.

Best Answer

You can get the "Humane Traps" at Wally World .... then; you can take him out to the woods somewhere or a warehouse area and turn him loose ... st him free and yell; "Run little Mouse .. Run .... " and tehn cry as he runs out of sight ...

Best Answer

Did that, but he came back! Last night i'm sure he was mocking me in mouse speak saying "i'm not stupid, i can find my back and sense your a soft touch, so here i am again you sucker!!"

Best Answer

Perhaps it was his brother or sister as usually where there is ONE mouse , you will find several .... OR maybe you did not take him away far enough ??
Take him at least TEN miles from your home before dumping him out .... can't just be outside or he;ll come right back in ....

Best Answer

Get a cat or two. Unless your house is infested, the mice will move on once they realize the cat is there. If they don't move on, it will be a while before you need a full ration of kibble for the cat(s).

Best Answer

I would take him outsude somewhere where he wont get hurt lol

Best Answer

na you dont

Best Answer

Keep him as a pet.

Best Answer

If he has a little outside mouse toilet he can stay as a pet, but i very much doubt that!

Best Answer

Lol! I had mice as pets. DON'T get mice as pets..... You literally have to clean their effing cage every effing day!

Best Answer

Get a nice little kitty.

Best Answer

Get a cat

Best Answer

Make a trail of cheese bits going out the door... ^_^

Best Answer

Stomp him use traps sticky paper. That moss doesn't give a rat's *** about you and the can reproduce once a month averaging four pups to a litter. Don't worry it's in the natural scheme of things to kill them.. or get a cat.

Best Answer