'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners. ''Go away!'' said the old lady. ''I'm broke and haven't got any money!'' and she proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open... ' 'Don't be too hasty!'' he said. ''Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.'' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. Now if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder." The old lady stepped back and said, "Well let me get you a fork, 'cause they cut off my ****** electricity this morning!!"
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 7 Answers May 10, 2012

Ned, that is funny! <br />
Where do you get them? <br />
I rarely hear any good jokes....

Best Answer

People just send them to me

Best Answer

That is nice. My Dad used to tell jokes all the time when he was alive...They were even funny when he forgot the punch lines....

Best Answer

Hahaha<br />
Before I read the story below the question I was going to write:<br />
She bopped him on the head w/ her umbrella and sent him packing!

Best Answer

Best Answer