My wife gave me three children. That will give any but the most fanatical exercise buff a "loose tummy." It reminds me of our love. It reminds me of our children. It reminds me of the fun we had making our children. It reminds me of the years of love we have shared.<br />
No. It's not a turn off for me.

Best Answer

I don't consider physical appearance all that important. It does have its place, of course, but it's not vital. I find being excessively overweight to be a turn off; however I also find being excessively underweight equally distasteful. I rather appreciate when a young woman has a stomach that hangs out a little bit. It means they're not overly self-conscious and more importantly, they know how to eat well! :D

Best Answer

I think if you are with the type of man you want to be with and you deserve then no it wouldn't matter at all. If you can look in the mirror or hop out of the shower lotion up put some mascara on and feel sexy that would be great. None of us are perfect. And who wants that anyways. It sounds like a chore to me. Play up your best qualities. Breasts, facial features ankles & feet etc. Have fun and hold your head high.

Best Answer

I agree with the “no one is perfest” and “who wants that anyways.” What I think a lot of women don’t realize, is how many of those differences in their appearance because of how their body has changed, or added a little here or there, are just the things that often turn a guy on because they are unique to her, and that can enhance the experience. It’s not that easy to explain, but if you consider how males are more prone to get turned on by the visual before anything else, then all we were to see was cookie cutter sculpted figures on ever woman, I would think it would be like seeing the same art done exactly the same in each painting but with maybe a slight difference in shade. I guess what I’m getting at is, the body a woman has is the body which is unique to her and is what fits with her at the time, and that makes it real. And for me anyway that is exciting. I know, you women think, “oh my left breast sags a little more than the right” beats the hell out of fake that sometimes look like they’ve been each pulled from the same mold. Little extra tummy fat, bfd.

Best Answer

no, never cuz what it comes down to is if they love you and if they do then it shouldnt matter. . . . But you have to love yourself before anyone can love you (:

Best Answer