Did I hear someone say skunk weed?

Best Answer

Really interesting that you profess this hatred for kids and yet were one yourself not that many years ago. Perhaps it's time to tackle that issue LiquidSoul.

Best Answer

I do hate children. I have no qualms with talking about it. :)

Best Answer

Did you hate yourself as a child?

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but that is a one size fits all bullshit response people like you LOVE to say.

Best Answer

You may remove yourself from MY thread. I'll be sure to stay out of yours as well.

Best Answer

Yeah it would be a really terrible thing for you to try and understand why you hate children. Sigh.

Best Answer

I was being very polite with you, you may leave. Since you self medicate, you have ZERO room to judge. You mister have the issue here because you came into MY thread to start ****. Get off my lawn now please.

Best Answer

i agree with Liquid on this, dude came in here poking. so what he doesn't like kids, little bastards aren't for everyone. and why does he like kids so much he needs you to

Best Answer

Wow! I'm sure glad I was never a kid!

Best Answer

Thank you Donald. :)

Best Answer

Wow...could you possibly be more clueless Donald?

Best Answer

Yeah imagine how horrible THAT would have been.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure its not just in EP. I think people just don't mind being open about it cuz they are an anonymous person in this thing. I'm not a self medicator myself...I have my very own doctor perscribed 'psyudo happiness in a bottle' lol

Best Answer

That's good to hear.

Best Answer

I don't "self medicate", I take only what's prescribed for me, and nothing more, nothing less. i was dosed with PCP in 2007....I don't trust people as much as I once did. I lost three days memory because of that @$$hole. He messed up and done that to others, I was glad to call the prosecutor and tell my story but I refused to Testify. I wouldn't have said anything had two of them not been under age girls, ages 14-16 , but he should have known better, he could have killed any one of us......I would NOT appear in court but I did sign a statement and get them my medical record where it was found. I wouldn't have even know where to find something such as that. I still have male family members that are itching to get a hold of the scum bag, bu they will have a long wait since he's in jail......I was ashamed, but done nothing wrong, but have an open can of soda. I now only drink MT. Dew out of a plastic bottle with a lid........

Best Answer

I don't want someone else medicating me, that's for sure!

Best Answer

LOL, fair enough.

Best Answer

Also: I eat chap stick.

Best Answer

Really? I don't eat it but I do have an addiction to using it all the time.

Best Answer

Alcohol and pot.

Best Answer

With what?

Best Answer