Hi. . <br />
you know I don't get why people are so mean to them. they're actually pretty cool people.. the witnesses .. the baptists.. the mormons.. whoever.. one day you might be in some need of help while you're out somewhere.... and guess who might just happen to be there to help you?

Best Answer

They probably are very nice people, but no one likes to be disturbed during dinner and this is the time they usually come mithering.

Best Answer

And another one....1-2-3 for Cosreal! Your it!

Best Answer

that's still no reason to be mean. lol.

Best Answer

Absolutely agree.

Best Answer

I had opened the door seen 2 ladies outside and said to them '' sorry I don't have time for you right now'' and shut the door.

Best Answer

works for me...

Best Answer

Smile, and say " I know you would come and I was waiting, welcome to Universal Church Of Lucifer"

Best Answer

"You know.....you guys need to stop giving him (point up) all the credit for what you do good and me all the blame for your so called sins. What a bunch of idiots. You all preach this John 3:16 **** and have spent I dont know how long debating about/blaming either the jews or the romans killing Jebus. Have you even read 3:16? How about the gospels where Jebus tells Pilate that ge has no power to do anything to him that god did not give him. God killed jebus...and if jebus is god then he committed suicide. Isnt that an automatic hell sentence? What? Catholics? Oh. God is love huh? Do you have kids? Could you send them to the ba<x>sement and let Richard Dawkins torture them for eternity because they broke your rules? No? Well thats gods brand of love. What? Richard Dawkins is Satan? I didn't say that. I dont care if you agree. Look, I was using a metaphor. Satan is hebrew for accuser or adversary and Dawkins was the first famous adversary I thought of to make my point via metaphor. No! I just explained that I didnt call him the devil! This is exactly you religious douches problem and always has been. Stop taking poetry, allegory, fables and astrology metaphor for ******* gospel! NO I DONT WANT A ******* WATCHTOWER! DO YOU WANT A COPY OF THE GOD DELUSION? HE IS NOT THE ******* DEVIL FOR THE LAST TIME! (slammed the door in their faces) This conversation literally happened about a month ago

Best Answer

Jeezzz...what a grouch!

Best Answer

If you just brought your newborn son home and had gotten 3 hours sleep in the two days since only to have those idiots knocking ons your door and waking you, your son and his equally exhausted mother up to hear the not so good news.......you'd be a grouch too.

Best Answer

I was hoping someone would ring my doorbell, then proceed to tell them all your problems- don't forget to tell them you believe in UFOs and reincarnation.

Best Answer

Excellent!

Best Answer

I would... make them do the dishes...<br />
Then there would be the toilet that needs to be cleaned...<br />
Then ....

Best Answer

You let them in?

Best Answer

Yeah the other day I kept them for two days.
Now is house is baby-clean :)

Best Answer

LOL Praise the Lord....

Best Answer

I gave at the office.

Best Answer

Boy!.......Am I glad to see you...!!

Best Answer

I would said that I believe in Jesus Christ and boldly confess that Jesus is the way the truth and the light. Amen.

Best Answer

you drank the kool-aid...I told you not to, but you drank it anyway... I am not saying that you are wrong. I am just saying that there is a lot of evidence against you.

Best Answer

I look at the sky and I say "Yes Lord? Right. Now? Right. I haven't any milk though. No I forgot to get it. Oh, cool thanks. But Lord these two look ok, not like the last lot, remember them? I know that, I'm just saying. What's got you so grumpy today? Fine, ok."<br />
Then I turn to them and say "I've got some bad news for you, you'd better come in and have some tea."

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

We Dont want any girl scout cookies and just hide

Best Answer

Is Jesus with you? No? You can come in if you'd like to meet Him. (They usually just give a nervous smile and ask if they can leave the pamphlet.)

Best Answer

Play the game....

Best Answer

Thanks, but I already have a religion. (I really do say that)

Best Answer

does it work?

Best Answer

Every time- but my kids love the freeking Tower Magazine-

Best Answer

They don't come here because I live with JWs :)

Best Answer

Ohhhh you're here for the devil worxhipping morning are you, do come in

Best Answer

...enters promptly...where to I hang my bible?

Best Answer

welcome to my morning breath how may i HHHEELLP you FFIIINE people lol

Best Answer

are you clothed when you answer?

Best Answer

if a thong is clothed then yes lol

Best Answer

Wow...butt floss...

Best Answer

yes, I've already heard the good news. Goodbye.

Best Answer

Prompt and polite...Good

Best Answer

G-E-T F-U-C-K-E-D!!!!

Best Answer

Seriously though, I just say I'm not interested and shut the door.

Best Answer

I try to do that too.

Best Answer