iloveeatingsomuch iloveeatingsomuch 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 30, 2011

its possible that its a cloggged saliva gland. If it were down the neck it could involve the pituatary glands which can be a serous medical problem<br />
Just for my own peace of mind i would seek a medical consult <br />
Or go to the i should be a doctor section of ep lol

Best Answer

Had one before (clogged saliva gland).No fun.The doctor said there was nothing to do but to wait it out. :-(

Best Answer

Depends what kind of lump. Could be one of those pimples that hasn't come to the surface. Or it could be an ingrown hair. Both of those can be painful and are sudden...very annoying!

Best Answer

eewww lol but no. Its like the entire area under the chin and now the swelling has gone down the neck :/

Best Answer

Yeah, couldn't hurt to see a doctor. You could have some type of infection or allergy but you're right, it's not just a simple skin thing.

Best Answer

Sounds like you best see a doctor

Best Answer

Yes DUHHHHH!!!

Best Answer

FFS She should walk slowly as the lump could be dangerous

Best Answer

With a user name like that it could be your belly

Best Answer

I ate a yummy vietnamese beef soup dish today :/

Best Answer

I would if I were you

Best Answer

Abscess; antibiotics. You can try heat on it first, the hottest you can stand to see if it comes to a head. Lots of us are "cystic".

Best Answer

Apply heat several times a day

Best Answer

A lump any where and chest pain should be seen to ASAP, check with your pharmacist for the lump it maybe just a reaction or an allergy.

Best Answer