smartlove007 smartlove007 41-45, M 17 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

That assumes the woman's made "mistakes" and the man hasn't. Suppose the woman's tally was just as deliberate and intentional as the man's ?

Best Answer

STDs know no gender.

Best Answer

hmmm KM...

Best Answer

sure..my pleasure..

Best Answer

Nineteen or twenty mistakes? Geesh. Maybe she's retarded.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I actually believe most men believe if a woman makes just "one" mistake "or whatever" she is a tramp!

Best Answer

If you don't respect ***** you don't respect women.

Best Answer

I define both differently in my dictionary...LoL
I love & respect woemn what may come...xx

Best Answer

Why? how many men is a woman allowed to sleep with before you stop defining her as a woman?

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't see someone as a tramp when I learn they've slept with thirty people. I don't see it as anything other than they are experienced in bed, have/had insecurities, and MIGHT have an STD. That is the only thing I infer about anyone (regardless of gender) who's slept with a number of people.

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

It's one of those double standards that works for some but not others. But twenty mistakes? To each her own.

Best Answer

It's a saying... Not exactly lol

Best Answer

Oh okay. I was thinking that wow, at twenty, even I would have to start calling names. Lol.

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

There are two general standards in society.

1 The standard men set for woman.

2 The standard woman set for men.

Now in each gender there are people who either have higher standards then the norm of lesser standards. People should not get all up in arms because there are two standards. It is up to men what their standards for woman are and it is up to woman what their standards are for men. And it is also up to the individuel what standards they set and what they are willing to tolerate in the opposite gender.

Best Answer

There are several more standards but I'll list only two more obvious ones:
3. The standard men set for men.
4. The standard women set for women.

Best Answer

True. But i was confining my answer to address only the point being made by the Questioner. The questioner seems to believe there is an injustice happening but it is just a differance of standards being applied.

Best Answer

I get why people used to say that; back then their weren't that many forms of birth control so a woman could get pregnant (mama's baby papa's maybe). Now we have all types of birth control that can stop women from getting pregnant but time has stuck with the you're a ***** part.

Guess it'll take some time until it woman can have many sex part and not be a tramp part wears out.

Best Answer

It'll never wear out. By our selfish nature, men naturally want to control/manipulate women, and vice versa. Calling women with more than one partner, or promiscuous women, names is just another ploy to control. Both men and women use it on women for control.

Best Answer

Just as much as men want to control women, women want to control men. Or what I should say any one partner in a relationship is fighting for control, who doesn't want control?

Best Answer

I love girls like that.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I see a girl like that as an experienced person in bed.

Best Answer

And probably has HPV

Best Answer

Moron.

Best Answer

yeah definitely, that's why you double layer up.

Best Answer

HPV???

Best Answer

Human papilloma virus

Best Answer

If a woman is making the same mistake 19 or 20 times, she's not too bright.

But that aside, yes, it is selfish to have that kind of double standard.

Best Answer

SpilledSecrets you're only one who came out with what my ideas was towards the concept... Am Man thou seek justice for women..Do Men will be able to prove themseves??

Best Answer