Who says it's ok? They're called cougars or milfs.

Best Answer

yes but the degree of negative stigma associated with a woman is not nearly as much as that pinned on a man

Best Answer

I guess it has something to do with your own community. Where I live, women who date younger guys catch way more **** than men who date younger girls.

Best Answer

There are negative connotations for both. It's more a matter of ageism than Ε‘exism. I see what you're saying though because predatory men are seen as more dangerous. Men in general are seen as more dangerous because we generally view women as weak.

Best Answer

Men are SUPPOSED to be OLDER than their mates, so they aren't falsely accused of being "Mamas Boys."

Best Answer

I don't agree that men are susposed to be older. My mom was 6 years older than my dad. They married when my dad was 19. He died at age 67. She never married again. I don't believe that age is a factor so much as the mind set of people themselves.

Best Answer

I would say that it's more the norm for the man to be older. An older woman dating a younger man is sometimes called a Cougar.

Best Answer

Its never ok.

Best Answer

No its still weird as ****. I look at it like a mental break down. Why would anyone date or want a relationship with someone twice their age ?? 10 years or anywhere close to that is far too much for an age gap. ******* weird. Like they're dating their child...or grandchild lol -_-

Best Answer

Hardly, my dad is 44 and my mum is 54, or 45 and 55, either way ten years is not like dating your child. I mean work it out. How many children are ten years younger than their parent, work it out.

Best Answer

I meant someone twice your age is like dating a child. My parents are 14 years apart and they got divorced.

Best Answer

Double-standard.

Best Answer

Misogynist!! Women are opressed!!

Best Answer

What the hell is a misogynist?

Best Answer

A misogynist is someone who has biases against women. Literally "woman-hater"

Best Answer

Glad I am not one of them. What do they call a woman who hates all men?

Best Answer

There's no name for it. Go figure...

Best Answer

Sexism, feminism.

Best Answer

Don't see how feminism plays into this

Best Answer

In real life it is more often a hate group than about equality. I considered myself feminist for years till I finally got tired of the double standards and hate. Oftentimes against other women, not just men.

Best Answer

Feminism plays into EVERYTHING

Best Answer