in the first place?...You blame it on the woman yet you are old enough to know better...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 26 Answers May 12 in Doing Good

It takes two to make a baby. If she didn't want the pregnancy, she should have taken care of the birth control herself.

Best Answer

I never said otherwise but this is about men this time

Best Answer

A woman is responsible for her own body. That's how I dealt with sex and pregnancy.

Best Answer

Kind of a 2 sided coin, isn't it? If she didn't let him..... If she knew she wanted a sexual lifestyle she had alternatives too.... Don't let him off the hook---but the girl is just as responsible.

Best Answer

Never said she wasn't

Best Answer

Birth control maybe she could have been on the pill it takes two

Best Answer

Some women claims they are on the pill when in reality they aren't

Best Answer

And you know people lie so take care of yourself first

Best Answer

Yes that is true but it also depends on the situation. If it's a one night stand there is more reason to be careful. If it's a partner, you can hardly second guess everything they do.

Best Answer

I ob<x>ject to your question, Vickie. You're obviously talking about a BOY, not a man. Very childish behavior.

Best Answer

I agree!!! The woman must also take responsibility for her fertility and actions too!!!

Best Answer

Truth.

Best Answer

Demands? Who made HIM the boss of her?? However, the last I checked, it "takes 2 to tango". It's not entirely the guy's fault (although he's just as responsible). The woman also had the responsibility to make sure that man was "disarmed" before she allowed him "access".

Best Answer

A man has sex with a woman where the woman doesn't say that she's on her period until the man finds out... Pure evil.

Best Answer

Because you would cover the brain then.

Best Answer

rubbers are great! The new ones feel thin and are electrically tested in the lab before they are sold. He is a fool for not wearing one and he can't tell her what to do anyway.

Best Answer

She's old enough to know better as well. She should've been like " put it on " but since it was both of their decision not to, then he should be allowed to put his two cents in.

Best Answer

Never said she wasn't

Best Answer

Maybe you didn't say it directly but you did say it. By saying "You blame it on the woman", you're giving that woman the right to be innocent in the situation, which isn't true. She's old enough to know better.

Best Answer

Somehow they think it won't happen...for both sides you hear this"I didn't think it would happen or was possible".

Best Answer

A man won't tell me to get an abortion, I'll just say the child isn't his' or go and get married to someone else.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

THANK YOU!

Best Answer

what if he did?

Best Answer

Because people are idiots?

Best Answer

They suck

Best Answer

I agree with you on that. He is just as much to blame as she is, maybe more so.

Best Answer