PIPINHOT36 PIPINHOT36 36-40, F 13 Answers Nov 23, 2011

Off limits!

Best Answer

So totally off limits! I agree!

Best Answer

it means,she is protecting her privacy...she realizes the man is checking her out and she is not interested in him...

Best Answer

she is feeling vulnerable

Best Answer

Her gesture means, "move along, buddy" lol.

Best Answer

" Back off " and embarassment

Best Answer

She saying, "I am uncomfortable with you looking at my breast"

Best Answer

It means she thinks you're checking out her chest.... and doesn't want you to check out her chest.

Best Answer

she might be cold.....or is just her posture lol i do that all the time and means nothing to me

Best Answer

What do they mean if they are doing jumping jacks looking at you then?

Best Answer

I think THAT means they like fitness...

Best Answer

I agree with calvinunmaker, i need more info. It could just mean she's insecure but receptive to a conversation if one was initiated. The expression on her face would tell you that. If all you were doing was checking out her boobs then it's probably a sign of "not interested". There's nothing wrong with checking out a woman, just be prepared to smile and say something nice like "hello" or compliment her on something like: "you've sure got some pretty eyes".

Best Answer

need a expression to go with it if she is smiling it just means I caught you but if not it could mean you are out of line buddy

Best Answer

Means her bra straps broke

Best Answer