Me? Stop them by any means necessarily most likely with a gun given that I will be unable to physically stop them otherwise. I have no desire to kill and dearly hope I will never need to use a gun on anything but when I'm hunting. But I feel safer knowing I could protect myself (or my children when I have them) if the need arose.
Wifeinater Wifeinater 22-25, F 30 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Kill him

Best Answer

Side note, if that ever happens when the cops ask you what happened say "I stopped him" if you express an intent to kill they will have to arrest you. In the law you can stop someone (which may involve their death due to your efforts) but you cannot kill intentionally kill someone.

Best Answer

Thanks, I will remember that if I am ever in that situation.

Best Answer

Well at first it would be a delima on deciding on which gun to get. Do I get the one that will shoot thru him as well as the walls behind him. Or do i go for volume of fire, which in turn will be messy to clean up. or knockdown power with out too much penetration. Or a small cailber to surgicaly drop him with out much mess afterwards. So many choices.

Best Answer

I've heard for home defense bird shot is best, it'll hurt like hell but won't go through the wall into your kids room. But who knows maybe you wanted the walls red.

Best Answer

Yes thats what i ment by knock down power with out too much penetration but still very messy.

Best Answer

Hey, your wife was wanting you to remodel anyways ;)

Best Answer

kick them in their tiny little place.

Best Answer

It does not matter if the person is larger or not. It is the society that is creating a situation. If firearms are banned, you will not be going about carrying one. That goes for all.

You do not allow anyone in to your house that you do not know. That is why we do take adequate security measures.

Best Answer

Whatever you do that allows you and your loved one to survive the experience with a minimum of injury is the correct response, imho.

Best Answer

The guy gets stopped...think gunfire and/or flying furniture.

I'm not huge but if you scare me or make me angry enough I stop being able to feel pain and start being able to throw a sofa.

OTOH, I'm married to "the Attack Wife."

Best Answer

Depends , me being a conservative gun owner I recon I'd shoot him, However if I was a liberal I'd grab the telephone and shout stop or I'll dial 911.

Best Answer

Shoot em' in the knee caps, stab in the throat, or smash in the back of his head with a hammer.

Best Answer

Double Barreled 12 Gauge named "Bessie" 3" Magnum, Triple Aught Buckshot

Best Answer

That's what a sword is for.

Best Answer

Our sword would only be good for a stabbing weapon in the house...just sayin', I think a shortsword would work better.

Best Answer

You haven't seen a Japanese katana in action. :)

Best Answer

simply kill him.. i mean what's the deal?

Best Answer

What can a woman do in that situation? Plea?

Best Answer

One word, firearm. They are an equalizer. They make a ninety year old woman (or a 20 year old woman) able to get a larger stronger opponent to back down and leave them alone or stop them if need be.

Best Answer

Exactly, and for those who are anti-firearm, this would be an all too real scenario.

Best Answer

Sorry missed the sarcasm there ;)

Best Answer

Yep. Stop them any way you can

Best Answer

If a man larger than me came into my neighborhood that would already be scary, but yes i know a few non-lethal techniques to subdue larger people, but if i couldn't I would use any means necessary

Best Answer

Break his face.

Best Answer

I agree. No law can force me to become a willing victim to harm against me or my loved ones.

Best Answer