18 years of marraige. 2 children and a goid relationship. He still wants to talk and text. Flirt with me but and confuses me. He tells me he loves me and knows he belongs with me. He misses me and wants to play around. But still says he doesn't know what he wants. Should I play games and try to win back his love? Or shoyld I let it all go?
jenfreeman4 jenfreeman4 36-40, F 13 Answers Jun 27, 2013 in Marriage

That is his nature, indecisive. You play his game which might be out of your nature, you are the one who will get burnt. Cut your losses and move on.

Best Answer

Don't fall for this. He is making you an option. He is using you, and that's not right.

Best Answer

What is that smell? BULLSHIT! Let it go girl! If he was serious he would be trying to work things out not play around.

Best Answer

seems like midlife crisis he should just buy a car like everyone else does.

Best Answer

try and work this out :D good luck!

Best Answer

hmm he knows alright and it sounds like a mid life crisis where one can see both sides of life the beginning and the end and it scares the hell out of them so the search is on to give life new meaning <br />
if it was me id hang around for a bit and see if something can be done thru counselling if hes unwilling them maybe its time to go but dont be hasty in throwing away 18 years of what sounds like a pretty good life together

Best Answer

You should play

Best Answer

We are half animal half gods and it ain't easy... :/ he deserves a second chance but only when he is ready to commit again

Best Answer

Oh. Oh no. I've seen this before.<br />
The guy is trying to keep you away from other dudes. He doesn't want his children to call another man daddy, though he can go and play around with other women.<br />
Let it ALL go. I think he's playing games with you.

Best Answer