She has sent me very detailed texts and revealing photos. I am not sure if she would follow through on these texts or just looking for a bit of excitement in her marriage and I would never go there with her anyway. What should I do?
goodguy8 goodguy8 26-30, M 25 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

Give her my number, I have the morals of an alley cat

Best Answer

just tell her youre not interested cause shes married

Best Answer

Run. Run fast, run far.

Best Answer

Follow your instincts, respect your own values. Steer clear of cheaters.

Best Answer

she's already a liar-want trouble?

Best Answer

Tell her to stop texting you or you will show the messages to her husband .

Best Answer

just run. don't mess with married people.

Best Answer

Block her. Shes married!

Best Answer

Don't be that guy...

Best Answer

well you could just tell her your not interested.

Best Answer

I have done many times

Best Answer

Stop before you regret it

Best Answer

Check her credit history and case her house first!

This could be lucrative and fun!

Best Answer

Unfortunately I work with her so I cant just ignore which makes it really awkward. I have told her nothing is going to happen because she is married. The photos are very arousing maybe I don't mind so much but I know it is wrong. She has said that her and her husband aren't together anymore. Not sure if I believe this or not

Best Answer

If you want to keep her in the friend zone and would never go there anyway....

Tell her you would only consider it if her husband was aware of the situation. If she responds that he is, tell her to have the husband call you and confirm that. If he does, then make your 'decision' based on your feelings at that time and tell her that the vibe is just not right but you enjoy her friendship.

Best Answer

Men ARE allowed to say "no, thank you" or "sorry, not interested". I can't imagine you'd lose your "guy" credentials for having standards. ;)

Best Answer

take her up on it :) if she changes her mind ,then oh well :( if she don't it your lucky dayyyy :)

Best Answer

Change your number

Best Answer

If yur never gonna go there anyway, simply ignore the texts. Even if u wanted to "go there", a married woman is certainly no option, even if she is the one coming onto you

Best Answer

Tell her to take care of her husband and stop sending you that stuff. Delete all of it and cut contact with her.

Best Answer

Ignore her. Also, I agree with Audiophil, who is your age group.

Best Answer