A1001010100 A1001010100 22-25, M 14 Answers Feb 11 in Community

Seriously? Is that why you do something? Just for sex? Get a grip, with that outlook you are going to be getting a no for more reasons than that.

Best Answer

Dude it's a joke .. i'm sorry if you can't understand the humor

Best Answer

Okay, I'll laugh. Ha, ha. It might be a joke, okay, I get that. Just seems to be at the expense of women and serves to perpetuate the same old negative stuff. Like she is out to take your money and gifts, but won't give it up in return. Not a favorable portrayal of women... even in a joke. Just one person's opinion.

Best Answer

ok i respect your opinion ..I didn't mean to give that idea of women . But on the other hand that portrayal exists and we can hope it's the minority.

Best Answer

Is this the only reason you engage in this trivial commercial nonsense?

Best Answer

Of course it is!

Best Answer

Sad people.

Best Answer

lol it's a joke , but if i ever get into a relationship it's not for that reason ..

Best Answer

Feel for the schmucks.

Best Answer

Valentines day? Never heard of it

Best Answer

LOL ! Ameen

Best Answer

LOL! if someone's willing too spend 100$ just to get a shag, they deserve the "i can't, i have my period" ;) x

Best Answer

That's exactly the point :D

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Nice one!

Best Answer

thx xD

Best Answer

So much for love.

Best Answer

laughs :)

Best Answer

bwahhaha

Best Answer

theres two other ports

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer