True/False? What do you think about this quote? I think I will have to disagree on the less sheep in America, puck61. I don't think the number of sheep will help the sheep. That just makes the wolf fatter. It's not like sheep can fight back.
JohnnyBean JohnnyBean 31-35, M 7 Answers Mar 1, 2010

If the people are meek and apathetic, their government will take advantage of them.

It can be applied to our situation today.

It's up to us to become more like wolves to keep the government more like sheep who will follow what we direct them to do.

Best Answer

In a democracy , people usually get the Govt. they deserve. (Peza, 2010).

Best Answer

Only one problem with that statement, and yes, our government. The US is not set up as a Democracy. It is a Republic. The US has used the word Democracy loosely until people have forgotten that we are a Republic, the Constitution was based on a Republic, and it is being trampled on to the point that it is almost unrecognizable. We need to get back to the principles that our Republic was founded upon. I suggest that you read The 5000 Year Leap. It's an eye opener.

Best Answer

There are so many ways to take this quote.

TRUE.

A nation of followers will generate a government of leaders.

A group of Employees will create success to their employer.

FALSE.

A nation consists of MANY and a government consists of FEW, in comparison. Although wolves have more power over sheep... if the sheep outnumber the wolf 1,000 to 1 that wolves will not survive without appeasing the sheep. Therefor, the saying in this case would be "A government of wolves will beget a a nation of sheep"

Best Answer

I would be inclined to agree. That's what makes America great. Less sheep per capita.

Best Answer