tiredofreality tiredofreality 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Accidentally call them Bieber.

Best Answer

If they're acting like that.. why would you want to tell them nicely?

Best Answer

Very good point

Best Answer

Agree. If you show nice and class to these people they won't understand it anyway...

Best Answer

She shouldn't have to show them respect, regardless if they know what it is or not.. You don't show respect to people who give you no respect.

Best Answer

Get that "I'm with stupid" where there is a finger pointing and keep standing next to them.

Best Answer

These days its really impossible to tell someone what you think about them without offending them.

Best Answer

Look up the song text of "Trostpreis" its a German song but you can translate it and have a really good answer to your question :P

Best Answer

You must know my pathetic troll

Best Answer

I usually run up and nail the individual with a cow patty and yell "stupid doodoo'!

Best Answer

With all do respect and please don't take this the wrong way but your a full blown idiot.

Best Answer

I'm not sure whether I should take that as a comment directed towards me or a response to my questionXD

Best Answer

It's not at all directed towards you, lol.

Best Answer

Thank you,I just had to make sureXD

Best Answer